Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 66

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You can also hover your mouse over a column and see each indicator individually

Are the scores counted by equity now?

Andrey Dik:
Are points counted by equity now?

Of course, this is the real state of the account.

And the gain is calculated by equity, not balance.

Or should we count on the balance, there is a lot of it, but there is only a little bit left before the stop-out?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Or we should count on the balance, there is a lot of it, but there is only a little bit left before the stop-out.

Everything I have explained is useless, isn't it?

The formula takes into account the maximum drawdown of equity. And the growth should be counted by the balance.

Vitaly Vitaly...

Andrey Dik:

Everything I've explained is useless, isn't it?

The formula takes into account the maximum equity drawdown already. And the growth should be calculated on the balance.

Vitaly Vitaly...

Where do you see growth in the account with a minus from the initial deposit? What growth? There is a sinking of the account!

Andrey Dik:

Everything I've explained is useless, isn't it?

The formula takes into account the maximum equity drawdown already. The increment should be calculated based on balance.

Eh Vitaly Vitaly...

Andrey, here is the profit calculation for one of the contests on real accounts. And it's not on the newly opened accounts especially for the contest, but on the accounts that may be open for several years. I personally am in favour of this calculation, it shows the real situation.

Percent Profit (%)

Percent Profit = (EquityDaily - EquityBeginingTour - (Deposit - Withdrawal)) / (EquityBeginingTour + Deposit) x 100 (%),

where

EquityBeginingTour - initial deposit(Equity at the moment of forming the Confirmation);

EquityDaily - funds(Equity) at the moment of formation of Confirmation;

Deposit - funds deposited into the account during the tour;

Withdrawal - funds withdrawn from the account during the tour (absolute value);

Equity - current status of the account;

Equity = Balance + Floating Profit - Floating Loss,

Floating Profit/Loss- floating profit/loss (non-fixed profit/loss on open positions at current exchange rates).

Note: Cash inputs worsen the Percentage of Profit

Sergey Gritsay:

Andrey, here is a profit calculation from one of the contests on real accounts, and not on newly opened accounts specifically for the contest, but for accounts that may have been open for several years. I am personally in favour of this calculation, it shows the real situation.

Percent Profit (%)

Percent Profit = (EquityDaily - EquityBeginingTour - (Deposit - Withdrawal)) / (EquityBeginingTour + Deposit) x 100 (%),

where

EquityBeginingTour - initial deposit(Equity at the moment of forming the Confirmation);

EquityDaily - funds(Equity) at the moment of formation of Confirmation;

Deposit - funds deposited into the account during the tour;

Withdrawal - funds withdrawn from the account during the tour (absolute value);

Equity - current status of the account;

Equity = Balance + Floating Profit - Floating Loss,

Floating Profit/Loss- floating profit/loss (non-fixed profit/loss on open positions at current exchange rates).

Note: depositing cash worsens the Percentage of Profit

Fullgarbage

Andrey Dik:

Fullgarbage

I too, by the way, when I see such metre-long formulas, I understand what it is without an interpreter)

Gentlemen of mathematics, what do you think of this calculation, I like it and it is closer to reality

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Or it should be calculated on the balance, there is a lot of it, but there is not much left to stop out.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Gentlemen of mathematics, what do you think of this calculation?

Balance, not equity, should be involved in the calculations. I have already given the reasons multiple times, in addition here is additional information.

FAQ по сервису Сигналы
FAQ по сервису Сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Узнать за 15 минут: смотри обучающие видео по торговым сигналам в MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5 Здесь будут собраны и обработаны наиболее частые вопр...

Andrey Dik:

Andrei, why did you put up a five scroll monitor?

I've already told you why let's not count by imaginary balance