Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 61

You can give the organiser all the passwords for the demo accounts. And he will forcefully close all positions on Friday night. But even here there may be disputes, some people will close earlier and some will close later. Of course, everything can be technically realised - we can choose the right moment and close all the positions.
But it is possible to ACCEPT that the last quote by organizer closed positions.

I think you agreed with this 7-8 pages ago.

There is no problem for Jura.

Andrei's problem is NOT understanding that the last quote on Friday counts as a forced closure of positions and equities are equated as a balance.

There was also an attempt to explain that not everyone is comfortable to sit and close on Friday.

Andrey Dik:
I realised a long time ago that this whole event is just a convention... Or is it a serious competition, just like in real life?
Clearly, the model needs to be refined with hard concepts without liberalism... Or at least a cent real without any conditionalities and the period of time should be increased to 2 months... Renat may give some prizes from the hand...

But the rules can also be moved. For example, not to disqualify a contestant because of open positions, but not to take into account the positive equity that is present in these positions. And the negative equity should be taken into account.
The main thing is to come to a consensus and simply vote for certain rules.

Igor Volodin:

You can give the organiser all the passwords for the demo accounts. And he will forcefully close all positions on Friday night. But even here there may be disputes, some people will close earlier and some will close later. Of course, everything can be technically realised - we can choose the right moment and close all the positions.
But it is possible to ACCEPT that the last quote by organizer closed positions.

In my opinion, 7-8 pages ago you agreed with this.

>>>But it is possible to ACCEPT that the last quotation ...

the last quote will freeze the state - in essence we accept that EQUITY AND BALANCE is equal!

just surprised that this is not understood by Andrei.

Igor Volodin:
But you can also move the rules. For example, we could not disqualify a participant based on open positions, but not take into account the positive equity on these positions. And the negative equity is taken into account.
The main thing is to come to a consensus and simply vote for certain rules.

the last quotation will freeze the state - in essence we accept that EQUITY AND BALANCE is equal!

no matter WHAT it is positive or negative - we bring it to balance!

So in essence we emulate closing positions!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

the last quote will freeze the state - in essence we accept that EQUITY AND BALANCE IS EQUAL!

and it doesn't matter WHAT it is positive or negative

i.e. we are essentially emulating a close position!!!

Yes, I vote for that option.

Sergey Gritsay:

I am also for this option
SergeyGritsay:

I'm in favour of this option too.
Igor Volodin:
Yes, I vote for this option.

the last quotation will freeze the state - in essence we accept that EQUITY AND BALANCE IS EQUAL!

and it doesn't matter WHAT it is positive or negative

i.e. we are essentially emulating a close position!!!

[ ] Andrey Dik

[√] Igor Volodin

[√] YuraZ

[√] Sergey Gritsay:

Comfortably uncomfortable... It's not comfortable sleeping on the ceiling - the mistress falls down.

Understand me, people. Closing a position should be an act of goodwill on the part of the participant, not a matter of chance. The participant has the right to close a position at any time, it is a deliberate act, such is the decision, such is the result of trading activity. To equate the balance with equity at the end of Friday at the moment of the last tick? - You understand that this is not an independent decision, it is the will of chance. Why do not the organisers force the closing seconds beforehand, why not one hour beforehand? - Because it is not a competitor's result, it is an external factor in relation to the competitor. And it means that the results of the event are not reliable. Or someone will tell me now - "I'm thinking over the trading actions right up to the last tick of Friday!", but no, that's absurd.

Igor Volodin:
Yes, I vote for that option.
Yes, think again before you raise your hand. You are the leader of the competition, don't you have an opinion?