Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 60

Igor Volodin:
I see, what's unclear. But the equity will no longer be a whiff, but the same.
Until the positions are closed, equity is just a whiff of the market. But when you close the positions, then you will be withdrawing money from the balance. Without closing positions, you will not be able to withdraw equity money.

Igor Volodin:
I see, what's not to understand. But the equity will no longer be stupefying, but the same.

+ right!

Friday night's last quote will bring "VIRTUALLY" equity to the balance, but this is very difficult to understand :-)))

Andrey Dik:
Until the positions are closed, equity is just a whiff of the market. But when you close your positions, you will be withdrawing money from the balance. Without closing positions, you will not be able to withdraw money from equity.

That's a fair statement. But there's no problem with that, once it's closed. If it took three banking days...

And I can't withdraw anything from a demo account. No need for conventions. It's all a model.

Server Muradasilov:

Andrei, I suggested doing such a ballot before lunch :) . Just for the sake of interest, how many of them are in the clouds ....
A poll. Who pays with what in a shop))).

You may live as a janitor, you may be born again

and then grow up to be a minister... but if...

Igor Volodin:

That's a fair statement. But there's no problem with that, once it's closed. If it took three bank days to do it...
That's what I'm saying - no problem, one and done. Close the positions and go to the shop. But no, Yuri's got a problem with closing positions.

Igor Volodin:

And I won't be able to withdraw anything from the demo account. There's no need for conventions. It's all a model.

A model? Isn't the point of a model to be credible? What's the point of a model if it doesn't match reality?

Andrey Dik:
That's what I'm saying - no problem, one and done. Close the positions and go to the shop. But no, Yura has a problem with closing positions.

Well several pages are trying to offer you a convention, which is fair enough, that will help participants not get disqualified from the contest. Otherwise a month of time will be wasted.

I'm going to bed... I'll sleep in the morning.

Just don't get too personal during heated discussions. Follow the rules of the forum. Honestly - I don't want to see anyone in the bathhouse!

Igor Volodin:

Well a few pages are trying to offer you a convention that is fair enough to help participants not get disqualified from the competition. Otherwise a month of time will be wasted.
I realised a long time ago that this whole event is just a convention... Or is it a serious competition, just like in real life?