Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 30

Andrey Dik:
Look, Petrosian (ok?), I have repeatedly pointed out to Mr Zelinsky that he misspelled my surname, this man deliberately twists it to hurt my feelings!

Don't you think it wouldn't be interesting here without him?

What is it that you two have got in common that is so angry. But it just seems that way.

We are rooting for all the participants in the championship, and we wish everyone good luck.

Andrey Dik:
... I have repeatedly pointed out to Mr. Zelinsky that he misspelled my last name, that man deliberately mispronounces it to offend me!

You exaggerate. My attention to your person is very, very modest. In this current case there was no intentional misrepresentation.

You can show the rule of the Russian language that your surname is not declined or is an exception.

Here's for examplehttp://surnameonline.ru-- and if you specify the surname "Dick", you get: Dick, Dicka, Diku, Dickom, Dike.

I tried to find the rule that your surname is not declined -- I failed. I'm sure you know such a rule.

p.s. This post is not intended to offend or insult you -- just pure curiosity for the sake of clear Russian speech.

Склонение фамилий по падежам онлайн
  • surnameonline.ru
Surnameonline.ru — склонение русских фамилий, имен и отчеств по падежам в режиме онлайн. Моментальное получение результата бесплатно и без ограничений по числу запросов. Введите в текстовые поля ниже ФИО и нажмите кнопку [Склонять]. Вводить можно русские буквы, пробелы и минусы. Должно быть заполнено хотя бы одно поле. Пожалуйста, не...

Yuri, for May put the signal link in the table https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/288688 mt4, I hope MK will not remove the signal before May, unless you trade on the account. Ready to participate in future championships.

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Sparring E 2
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Sparring E 2
  • Vladimir Gorbachev
  • www.mql5.com
Участвую в спарринге №2 (май) Спарринг на демо счетах MetaQuotes-Demo https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/189038 Мониторинг счетов участников Торжественно обещаю (параметры торговли) Отдать счет в полное управление ботамДержать просадку в пределах...

Veniamin Skrepkov:
Registered account - signal = 10000 $ , 1:100 , it is automatically registered in the table of participants ?
Vinyamin , recorded you, thanks for opening it in advance. I do not see the link.

No alas not automatom - we put it by hand!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

All who participated in April - go to May. Who will be in May - automatically but on request in the next championship after May ...

Monitoring in May is planned similar to http://mvs.hol.es/Monitoring/ for May a different link is planned.

Trading Championship May

Necessary to open an account on the server MetaQuotes-Demo, deposit $ 10,000 leverage 100, trade can be on the platform mt5 ( hedge/netting) or mt4. register as a signal, and post the application in this thread.

The entry form is as follows. But you can do it in a looser form. IMPORTANT, do not start trading before 01.05.2017

2Yuriy ZaytsevMetaTrader 5https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/282872

User must be verified to exclude duplicate nicknames. 01.05.2017 - 02.06.2017.

There are no other restrictions.

The winner will be determined by the maximum equity on Friday 02.06.2017 after the end of the trading session.

You can register right now, for MT4 terminals the problem with delays in quotes has been solved.

Trading Championship English https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/188046

Championship participants /ParticipantsPlatform / terminalMonitoring of participants, please do not subscribe - high risk
Note
1Server MuradasilovMetaTrader 5Head of the competition / chief
2Yuriy ZaytsevMetaTrader 5
3Evgeny BelyaevMetaTrader 4
4Alexey Volchanskiy

Denis Chugrin

Alexander Ivanov

Vladimir Zubov

MetaTrader 4

Serhii Shevchuk

9Vitaly MuzichenkoMetaTrader 4

Vladimir Gorbachev

MetaTrader 4https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/288688
11Vladislav Andruschenko
12Veniamin Skrepkov
13Renat Akhtyamovasked to write it down here, soaked up the emptiness
14Igor VolodinMetaTrader 5
15Andrey DikMetaTrader 5
16Alexandr SaprykinMetaTrader 4
17Vyacheslav KornevMetaTrader 4
18Sergey GritsayMetaTrader 5
19Mikhail GoryunovMetaTrader 4
20Alexey KozitsynMetaTrader 5
21Vladimir LekhovitserMetaTrader 4
Yury KirillovMetaTrader 5
Yousufkhodja SultonovMetaTrader 4
24Vladimir PastushakMetaTrader 4
25Igor RybakovMetaTrader 4
26Gennady SergienkoMetaTrader 4
27Uladzimir KirychenkaMetaTrader 4
28 Aleksey Vakhrushev
MetaTrader 4
29Ziheng Zhuang
MetaTrader 4
30Sergey Don
MetaTrader 4

31Alexander Laur
MetaTrader 5

32Natalya KostenkoMetaTrader 4
33Aleksey Vakhrushev?
34Oleg Tsarkov
MetaTrader5
https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/288311
35Uladzimir Kirychenka
36mmmoguschiy-new
37Renat AkhtyamovMetaTrader 4
38Veniamin Skrepkov

There is a subtlety, serious struggle unfolded on the 13th place entry. a little later, the table will be filled in (for now, fixing as is)

Entry for 13th place
Nickname
Note
April
Place was empty
May Renat Akhtyamov
Next - not yet specified month June ?
Andrey Dik
not yet specified month July ?
Roman Shiredchenko
not yet refined month August
Retrig Konow
6not yet clear month September ?
Yuliya Vinnitskaya
Sparring Demo-account MQ
Sparring Demo-account MQ
  • view.new10.top
Конкурс на демо-счетах MetaQuotes №1 Старт: 27.03.2017 - Финиш: 28.04.2017 Регистрация до: 10.04.2017 Правила на этот период: 1. Открыть демо-счёт на сервере 2. Начальный депозит: $10 000. Плечо 1:100 3. Зарегистрировать сигнал...

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Don't you think it wouldn't be interesting without it?

What is it that you two have got in common that is so angry. But it just seems that way.

We're rooting for all the competitors in the championship, and we wish everyone the best of luck.

+++ Thank you!

Personally, I'm always sorry when someone gets banned.

And that Dick that Zelinsy, any of us, without much difference, here's why I'd like to think that when we actually meet, they will laugh laughing, teasing each other.

And maybe even drink beer with crabs in the open air, and maybe later swim naked in the river.

First, at least it is fun, and secondly, it gets really boring without any stupid or witty phrases.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

You're exaggerating. My attention to your person is very, very modest. There was no intentional misrepresentation in this current case.

You can show the rule of Russian that your surname is not declined or is an exception.

Here's for examplehttp://surnameonline.ru-- and if you specify the surname "Dick", you get: Dick, Dicka, Diku, Dickom, Dike.

I tried to find the rule that your surname is not declined -- I failed. I'm sure you know such a rule.

p.s. This post of mine is not intended to offend or insult you -- just pure curiosity for the sake of the purity of our Russian speech.

Try pronouncing Britney Spears... she'll always be Spears, non-Russian names aren't declined.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

You are exaggerating. My attention to your person is very, very modest. There was no deliberate misrepresentation in this current case.

You can show the rule of Russian that your surname is not declined or is an exception.

p.s. This post isn't intended to offend or insult you -- just pure curiosity for the sake of clear Russian speech.

You show remarkable illiteracy, frivolously changing non-Russian surnames, applying to them the rules of the Russian language, including the resource that you used, clearly underlined in several places for illiterates like you "declination of Russian surnames".

Besides, some surnames have the same spelling but different meaning and origin, and who better than a person who has a last name to know if it is declined or not? Try to be careful with the pronunciation of names and surnames from now on because in an innocuous forum case you will get a ban and ridicule for not knowing Russian and in the worst case in real life you will get a good reason to visit a jaw surgeon and a bone surgeon at the same time.

Andrey Dik:

Showing considerable illiteracy by frivolously changing non-Russian surnames by applying the rules of the Russian language to them, including on the resource you used, clearly underlined in several places for illiterates like you "declension of Russian surnames".

Besides, some surnames have the same spelling but different origins and meanings and who better than the bearer of the surname to know if it's declined or not? Try to be careful with the pronunciation of names and surnames from now on because in an innocuous forum case you will get a ban and ridicule for your lack of knowledge of the Russian language and in the worst case in real life you will get a good reason to visit a jaw surgeon and a bone surgeon in one moment.

Again?

That's enough.

To clarify: according to Russian rules only foreign surnames that belong to a female subject are not declined. There are no other rules in Russian.

Let's end with this: if you want your surname to be declinable, don't be offended by those who are literate and happen to write your surname in some case other than the nominative case based on knowledge of the rules. It would be fair to those who automatically write almost always right (I am one of them, and also wrote your name in another case). Simply - asked not to declinate - fine, the person will try (but not promise) to remember it. It's not his fault.

To be fair, instead of taking your surname into consideration and promising not to write it in the way you dislike, Andrey Zelinsky began asking for some evidence, clarifications and other unnecessary in that situation "waters", which served as a provocation. And you didn't hold back and started "soul to Heaven" again ...

To prevent conflict, the moderator banned you both. I do not find his decision unfair.

But please - please stop swearing and arguing. This applies to both of you. There are a lot of interesting things to see here on this forum apart from these skirmishes.

Thank you.

ГРАМОТА.РУ – справочно-информационный интернет-портал «Русский язык» | Класс | Азбучные истины | 8. Склонение фамилий
  • gramota.ru
Из вопросов, поступивших в «Справочное бюро» «Грамоты.ру»: Здравствуйте, у меня фамилия Осса, ударение на О, мне в дипломе написали Оссе, и теперь я должна делать экспертизу, которая стоит бешеных денег, чтобы доказать, что фамилия не склоняется. Моя фамилия Погребняк. Это украинская фамилия, а они вроде как не склоняются. Некоторые люди...

Once again, when in doubt, always ask how to write correctly, because apart from the rules of the Russian language there are centuries-old traditions which must not be broken.

Registered account - signal = 10000 $ , 1:100 , it will automatically register in the table of participants ?