What if it works? - page 10

Алексей Тарабанов:

It also has to have no inputs and no internal parameters. That's me talking about Zig-Zag.
Parameters don't get in the way, but allow you to fine tune the indicator on different charts. But if the indicator's mathematics allows you to do without settings, that's certainly not a bad thing...

TA works for those who understand the structure and "mechanics" of the market. Below is a snapshot of the current state of the euro. Where do you think we will be today?

Комбинатор:

If there is one, it will be on a very specific topic that has nothing to do with commerce )

) you'll end up solving the difur and get my answer, which took me about 10 seconds to do, taking into account reading the question.

How can you be so sure? There must be something trigonometric in the formula - sine or cosine.

sqrt(2gh) is the speed in a free fall. You can do a simple experiment at home and see that a free-falling object reaches the floor faster than a stick resting at one end on the floor.

Vladimir Perervenko:

TA works for those who understand the structure and "mechanics" of the market. Below is a snapshot of the current state of the euro. Where do you think we will be today?

I do not work lower than on H4)). Working below H4 is like the proverb "You swim too shallow, you hit the bottom")).

Roman Vashchilin:

Not working below H4, alas.) Working below H4 is like the proverb "You swim too shallow, you hit bottom")).
And the TF in the picture is not readable?

Vladimir Perervenko:

Euro analysis on H2:

The trend is down so far and it is likely to continue. But the close has to be monitored by the indicator signals...

Vladimir Perervenko:
Does the TF in the picture not read?
Timeframe? Well, 5 and 15 minutes, I do not understand the question.

Roman Vashchilin:
Timeframe? Well, 5 and 15 minutes, I don't understand the question.
Withdrawn. I do not understand your comment.

Vladimir Perervenko:

Overbought oversold?

Is the red arrow a sell?