What if it works? - page 9

Yuriy Asaulenko:
... I understand you can't do that either.)

Well, I didn't study three semesters of thermals

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yes? But still, someone is very impressive:

Your knowledge is also clear.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Your knowledge is also clear.

Yeah, it's clear how clear you are, as well as the term paper is clear after three semesters.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yeah, it's as clear to you as it is to TermeX after three semesters.
Why are you so nervous?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Why are you so nervous?

Why should I be nervous? I'm not an expert on thermals here and I'm not a long-distance swimmer.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Why should I be nervous? I'm not an expert on thermals here, and I'm not in a long-distance swim.

Yes, but so much emotion. Why is that?

By the way, I'm not an expert in termech either.) Especially here.)

Алексей Тарабанов:
Not yet, or there isn't and won't be?

If there is one, it will be on a very specific topic that has nothing to do with trade )

Dmitry Fedoseev:
This is not a free-falling body. The driving force is directed tangentially.
) Eventually you'll solve the diphur and get my answer, which took me about 10 seconds, taking into account reading the question.

Geometry is generally very effective in market analysis.

There have been so many threads and debates about how to determine the moment when the rate of price change starts going down or up. Tons of ticks have been collected and analysed. The result is zero.

And there is only one thing to do: to draw a tangent from the initial movement point. The tangent moment is the point to be reached.

Roman Vashchilin:
I am curious about the opinion of most traders, how realistic do you think it is to use purely technical analysis in trading? (Of course without Expert Advisors, with handles and indukes so to speak)

In theanalysis, the development of a profitable strategy relies on good indicators. If a trader DESIGNS a good indicator for himself, this issue will be solved automatically.

The best indicator is the Zig-Zag, but unfortunately it only works on HISTORY. It can be used to set up your own indicator, which should:

1. like the Zig-Zag to show trend reversals,

2. be continuous in its operation,

3. be smooth, so it does not react to spikes and requotes.

Any approximation to these properties will dramatically increase the results of a strategy based on such an indicator.

Serqey Nikitin:

In theanalysis, the development of a profitable strategy relies on good indicators. If a trader DESIGNS a good indicator for himself, this issue will be solved automatically.

The best indicator is the Zig-Zag, but unfortunately it only works on HISTORY. It can be used to set up your own indicator, which should:

1. like the Zig-Zag to show trend reversals,

2. be continuous in its operation,

3. be smooth, so it does not react to spikes and requotes.

Any approximation to the specified properties will dramatically increase the results of a strategy built on such an indicator.

Also it should not have any input and internal parameters. I am talking about Zig-Zag.