What if it works? - page 7

By the way, in case anyone is wondering, the correction has started. If TA is to be believed, of course :)

Алексей Тарабанов:
By the way, in case anyone is wondering, the correction has started. If the TA is to be believed, of course :)
Long-medium term or something?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Long-medium term or something?

Yuri, terms and definitions first, stamps after.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Yuri, terms and definitions first, stamps after.

What terms, definitions and clichés? I am asking how do you play: long term, medium term, short term? If it is a secret, do not answer.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
What terms, definitions and clichés? I am asking how do you play - long term, medium term, short term? If it is a secret, do not answer.

Are there any such terms in your MA?))

Yuriy Asaulenko:
What are the terms, definitions and stamps? I am asking how do you play - long term, medium term, short term? If it is a secret, do not answer.

I do not play.

In case anyone is wondering, there was a signal for a U-turn about 15 minutes ago.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Thax... termehawks! Quickly calculate the speed of contact with water of the topmost diver:

sqrt(2gh), not serious.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
What terms, definitions and clichés? I want to ask how do you play, long, medium or short term? If it is a secret, do not answer.

You were about to leave the forum several times already. when will we wait at last?

Комбинатор:

sqrt(2gh), not serious.

You were going to leave the forum several times already.

Is anyone else bothering you?

Andrei, good to see you.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Is anyone else in your way?

Actually, yes, but it's not my forum.

Andrei, good to see you.

Likewise

Комбинатор:

Actually, yes, but this is not my forum.

Likewise

Which one's yours, I wonder? I'd drop in.

On the other hand, no one's stopping you from chatting here either...