What if it works? - page 4

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Even at the level of terminology, TA and mathematical methods are incompatible.
Yes? Well, please demonstrate the incompatibility in terminology.

Andrey Dik:
Yes? OK, please demonstrate inconsistency in terminology.

indicator - there is no such term, or it is used in a completely different sense.

Bollinger Bands - incomplete correspondence, envelope.

MA - incomplete correspondence, filter.

I think that's enough.) Otherwise we'll have to make a dictionary.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

indicator - there is no such term, or it is used in a completely different sense.

Bollinger Bands - incomplete correspondence, envelope.

MA - incomplete correspondence, filter.

I think that's enough.) Otherwise we'll have to make a dictionary).

You describe the differences in TA and MA terminology(matrix analysis), what do the bb bands and indicator have to do with it in general?

Andrey Dik:
You describe the differences in the terminology of TA and MA(mathematical analysis), what does it have to do with bb bands and the indicator in general?

I don't understand you. If TA has no terminology, then it does not exist as a field at all. Then there's nothing to talk about).

By the way, by the way, there are no support/resistance levels in maths either.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I don't understand you. If TA has no terminology, then it does not exist as a field at all. Then there is nothing to talk about).

By the way, and there are no support/resistance levels in mathematics.

You make me laugh.

You claim that TA and MA are different things. TA has a definition and MA has a definition. So let's sort out why TA doesn't use MA and why MA can't use the techniques of TA.

Andrey Dik:

You make me laugh.

You say TA and AI are different things. TA has a definition and AI has a definition. So let's sort out why TA doesn't use MA and why MA can't use TA techniques.

Almost every TA book defines "TA is not a science but an art".

AI, signal processing etc. by their very definition cannot use art methods.

TA, as art, can use whatever it wants. But the result will also be similar - art.

Either singing or dancing).

On the other hand, the market is also not amenable to precise mathematical description, so art too:)

xxz:
On the other hand, the market cannot be accurately mathematically described, so it is also an art:)

The market is a combo of exact mathematics (which includes probability theory) + knowledge of people's psychology.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Almost every TA book defines "TA is not a science, but an art".

AI, signal processing etc. by their very definition cannot use art methods.

TA, as art, can use whatever it wants. But the result will be similar - art.

Either singing or dancing).

I don't see definitions of TA and AI in your post. I see only that in art books they allegedly write about TA... They write a lot about TA in fiction books too, so what?

Let's get to the point. Or is it "yada yada yada, tru yada yada..." as usual?

Andrey Dik:

I don't see definitions of TA and MA in your post. All I see is that fiction books supposedly write about TA... They write a lot about MA in fiction books too, so what?

Let's get closer to the question. Or is it the usual "yada yada, tru yada..."?

I don't see any specifics on your part either. Only trolling.

In principle, I have written everything. Sapienti sat. I do not intend to spell it out.