What if it works? - page 2

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I don't use TA, FA etc. I don't use a lamp. So much time is freed up. I get up from my computer and I'm free).

I don't mind :)

Алексей Тарабанов:

I don't mind :)
Who wouldn't mind.) We don't have to be asked.) It's everyone's choice.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I don't use TA, FA etc, I don't care. So much time is freed up. Get up from the computer, and you're free).

What do you use, if it's not a secret? Coffee grounds, astrology, Toro card reading, chiromancy, the third eye? I want to push the narrow boundaries of my view on price analysis too.

Maybe white or even black witchcraft?

Why don't the Battle of the Psychics suggest that the contestants on the show try their hand at a price chart? What would the forecasters advise them to do especially with Brexit looming and the ever-increasing power set of Marie who Pan in France?

Roman Vashchilin:
I am interested in the opinion of most traders. What is a real trading strategy based only on technical analysis? (Of course without Expert Advisors and indulging in them).

Hi!

I saw on YouTube, one guy trades without a chart at all. There are no charts on his terminal, but he has a peculiar trading strategy.

He says he is sure to make a profit at the end of the week.

IMHO.

Алексей Тарабанов:

What does the theory of probability have to do with it?

You don't have to play in the market, you have to work in it, and life will get better :)

That's exactly what it says.

Roman Vashchilin:
I am interested in the opinion of most traders. Do you think it is realistic to use only technical analysis in trading? (Of course without Expert Advisors, by hand, so to speak, and with indulators)

Why with the help of a pen? Do you lack emotions? An Expert Advisor may look at the indices and make a decision...

Alexander Ivanov:

Hi!

I saw on YouTube, one guy trades without a chart at all. There are no charts on his terminal, but he has a peculiar trading strategy.

He says he is sure to make a profit at the end of the week.

IMHO.

No chart at all? I strongly doubt it because it's hard to operate without seeing the patient's body. The same goes for Forex - how would he orientate without any chart? If only on the news, the news does not always have a strong influence. And I can even say that the chart takes into account everything concerning the news, and not vice versa.

Yury Kirillov:

Why with your hands? Not enough emotion or something? An adviser can also look at the indices and make a decision...

Emotions are not the most useful thing in the market.

Roman Vashchilin:

I do not have a chart at all? I strongly doubt it because it is difficult to operate without seeing the patient's body. The same goes for Forex. If it is purely based on the news, then the news does not always have a strong influence. I can also say that the chart takes into account all the news, and not vice versa.

It just takes two pairs, either synchronous or asynchronous.

And he's beating the warrant. I didn't say anything at all. He just said to open from scratch)).

But I haven't tried it yet))

He opens two orders with 20 pips and a stop loss of 40 pips. He opens two open orders at 20p and stops-loss at 40p.

Then he comes back and opens again ....

I will look for the video on YouTube.

Alexander Ivanov:

Just takes two pairs of something synchronous or asynchronous.

And he's beating the warrant. I didn't say anything at all. He just said to open from scratch)).

But I haven't tried it yet))

He opens two orders with 20 pips and a stop loss of 40 pips. He opens two open orders at 20p and stops-loss at 40p.

Then he comes back and opens again ....

I'll look for the video on YouTube...

Well, the theory of probability says that he may win some time, and win consistently, if he opens, say, 6-8 currency pairs with 0.01 lot, absolutely randomly.