Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 139

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Oh! Why not? Too bad we can't have a beer at the dead guy's ears bar.

but i'm willing to accept the gift of your creaky analytical couch, i'm willing to accept it even without a broken leg.

I'd probably put it in the garage, or by the backyard toilet behind the shed.

I'd sit on it once in a while and pee on it once in a while - some kind of funny message!

No, thank you. You'd better come to Kolyma, so to speak... I'll treat you to my beer. I brewed it myself. Today I'm tasting it... The local boys are breeding trout, caviar... It's my taste for my dark ale. We'll go to my uncle's house on the river. He's always got fresh perch and sterlet. In short, come and visit us, we have a nice atmosphere, some songbirds have already arrived, they are singing so beautifully that it makes your heart tingle.......

Yuriy Zaytsev:

In the second category, Sergei Don tore everyone apart - by a wide margin!

There is no big gap there, the nearest rival, looking at all this outrageousness in the archive just left, and having closed all the open positions Sergey Don would have been in second place.

What is missing from the table? If anything needs to be added/removed, don't be silent, we'll do it

Vitaly Muzichenko:
What is missing from the table? If anything needs to be added/removed, don't keep quiet, we'll do it.
I think the "deposit load" column is out of place. it's like the sleeve of ****... I understand that it is purely an informative indicator, but what it shows specifically and what it is for - i don't understand.

Andrey Dik:
I think the "deposit load" column is out of place. It's like the sleeve of****... i think the column "deposit load" is out of place... i don't know what it shows and what it's for... i don't really understand...

This is, of course, a moot point. I selected Vladawn by this indicator, his load is small and his profit was relatively good. If I judge a large deposit load as a good thing, then the money works.

If I judge by the fact that the load is good, as if the money works, then it may not work long at this rate. I stick to the idea that money should be kept under the pillow, and one should not work for everything.

For the sake of being informative I would not remove it.

Who else has an opinion on this?

Andrey Dik:
No, thanks. You'd better come to Kolyma, so to speak... I'll treat you to my beer. I brewed it myself. Today it's a fucking tasting. The local boys are breeding trout, caviar... It's my taste for my dark ale. We'll go to my uncle's house on the river. He's always got fresh perch and sterlet. Come on, come and visit us, we have hearty atmosphere, some songbirds have already arrived, they are singing and making my heart pitter-patter.......

Well, this is almost friendly ... I was almost moved - but I remembered, there is a certain apprehension, you promised to burn me and hand me over to men with well shaved heads with black glasses and very polite and friendly facial expressions ...

And then the word "Kolyma" sounds unpleasant. And in the sources it sounded the other way round: "Come to us to Kolyma - no thanks, you'd better come to us" - you're always mixing things up.

How about dead coyote ears? Beer's nuclear, too. I'll introduce you to a nice, hot Mexican chick. You'll swim in her arms, stay at her ranch.

You'll go out once a week to do some shopping, and you'll come and see me. Sit on your own analyst couch by the barn once in a while so you don't lose your touch.

Vladimir Zubov:

There's no big gap there, the nearest rival looking at all this outrageousness in the archive has just gone, and having closed all the open positions Sergei Don would have been in second place.

probably did not update the monitoring

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is, of course, a moot point. I selected Vladawn by this indicator, his load is small and his profit was relatively good. If I judge a large deposit load to be good, then it is a shitty TS.

If I judge by the fact that the load is good, as if the money works, then it may not work long at this rate. I stick to the idea that money should be kept under the pillow, and one should not work for everything.

Let it stay

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is, of course, a moot point. I selected Vladawn by this indicator, his load is small and his profit was relatively good. If I judge a large deposit load to be good, then it is a shitty TS.

Let it be, it's more fun to watch the competition with a 'download'.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
What is missing from the table? If anything needs to be added/removed, don't keep quiet, we'll do it all
Vital, can we update it?