Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 132

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Uploaded a fresh version of the monitoring(to check), it shows the winners in the different categories. I hope the calculations are correct.
Vitaly, why didn't the antivirus allow you to monitor?

Vitaly Muzichenko:
I uploaded the fresh version of monitoring(to check), it displays winners in different nominations. I hope the calculations are correct.

Not yet, the second nominee hasopen positions and equity in drawdown, at closing the sharpe will change, and next to very close indicators and positions are already fixed.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Vitaly, why wasn't the antivirus allowed to monitor?
there were moments with the certificate.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
there were moments with the certificate.

got it.

please share your experiences in private, where is the best place to get one.

Vladimir Zubov:

Not yet, the second nominee hasopen positions and equity in drawdown, sharpe will change at closing and next to very close and positions are already locked in.

Oops!

wow this is serious!

it is quite possible that there will be different calculations!

• Балл = Balance + Drawdown + Coeff.Sharp
  • Balance = (Balance - minBalance) / (maxBalance - minBalance) * 1.5
  • Drawdown = 1 - (Drawdown - minDrawdown) / (maxDrawdown - minDrawdown)
  • Coeff.Sharp = (Coeff.Sharp - minCoeff.Sharp) / (maxCoeff.Sharp - minCoeff.Sharp) * 0.5

The calculation involves a Sharpe Ratio, which is updated and changes for better or for worse only after positions are closed. There cannot be a winner in the second category with open positions, as his sharpe will not be credible.

And in general the whole ranking is interconnected and depends on the performance of all participants, positions must be closed for full validity.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Rentat is very dynamic!

But some horses act roughly along these lines

In the end, what was decided? If a contestant does not close a position today before the market closes - no participation in the allocation of places for the second nomination?

Alexey Kozitsyn:
What have we finally decided? If a participant fails to close his position today before the market closes, he will not take part in the allocation of places for the second category?

decided - we can leave it open!

If we don't close, we take equity data

If we close, we take equity data.