Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 125

Is it possible to open an account for the May contest?

Just popped in for a minute to see the results after the weekend.

1 in 31 knows how to trade (within 5% my respects;)

About 30% know how to stay out of trouble (that's the elite who know how to program and trade!).

What can we say about the gray masses?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Just popped in for a minute to see the results after the weekend.

1 in 31 knows how to trade (within 5% my respects;)

About 30% know how to stay out of trouble (that's the elite who know how to program and trade!).

And what can we say about the gray masses?

Unfortunately, the Expert Advisor with the drawdown of 3.44 stopped trading on April 3(!) after only 5 trading days. Is this period enough to assess the trading?

The result achieved, however, allows him to stay in the top for the duration of the competition.

Igor Volodin:

Unfortunately, the Expert Advisor with the drawdown of 3.44 stopped working on April 3(!) after only 5 trading days. Is this period enough for trade evaluation?

The result he achieved, however, keeps him in the top spot throughout the competition.

Well, why shouldn't it? He made gains of over 60%, while holding on to very low drawdowns. Not a bad monthly return, he earned it and went on vacation to the islands for the rest of the month. Sort of fulfilled the plan.

This is a large number of deals. He or she would not be able to show such results in one trade (if we suppose trading just for luck). In my opinion, there is nothing to pick on, even if you really want to.)

Andrey Dik:

Well, why not? It made gains of over 60%, while holding in very low drawdowns. Not a bad monthly return, made some money and went on holiday to the islands for the rest of the month. Sort of fulfilled the plan.

There are quite a lot of deals; he would not be able to show such results in one trade. I think there is nothing to pick on, even if one really wants to.)

His answer: "I stopped trading because of the lagged quotes on the server that are being discussed on the forum.

Andrey Dik:

Well, why not? It made gains of over 60%, while holding in very low drawdowns. Not a bad monthly return, made some money and went on holiday to the islands for the rest of the month. Sort of fulfilled the plan.

There are a lot of deals; he would not be able to show such results in one trade (if we suppose trading by chance). I think there is nothing to pick on, even if I really want to.)

For every taste and colour, as the saying goes. For someone, six months of trading is "nothing". And for someone 5 days is enough for evaluation.

Oh, I hope my lame and battered horse - will at least make it to the start line and at least cross it

Veniamin Skrepkov:

Is it already possible to open an account for the May contest?

yes, and immediately set it up as a signal

Please write in the May branch like this

2Yuriy ZaytsevMetaTrader 5https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/282872

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: YurazCompetitionMetaqotes
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: YurazCompetitionMetaqotes
  • Yuriy Zaytsev
  • www.mql5.com
Учавствую в спарринге АПРЕЛЬ 2017 Спарринг на демо счетах Metaqotes Competition , Please do not subscribe to this signal April 2017 https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/187993 http://mvs.hol.es/Monitoring/ МОНИТОРИНГ Очень...

Igor Volodin:

To a trader's taste and colour, as they say. Some traders may trade for half a year for no reason. And for someone 5 days is enough for evaluation.

Well, some people have said that there should be no limit on the minimum number of trades. There can always be a difference of opinion on this issue.

Of course you can introduce a minimum number of days of trades, but how do you check it?

But if the trading was done on the lag of demo-quotes, then in May nothing can be done in this way, for sure.

The state of play for the second nomination.

Igor is in the lead, closely followed by Ziheng Zhuang from China, with very balanced calm trading, a true wisdom of oriental trading.

Igor has only 3.44% drawdown, but his deposit load is 99.87% more serious than the one of Ziheng Zhuang 17.95%, east is a delicate matter!

Only 5 days left, of which there are only 4 full days. only 4 candles on D1.

The table is very much overhauled, and very sad, some participants dropped out without even starting the fight.