Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 114

Semyon Semenych - didn't you look at the formula? And Sarachka showed me the formula... and I almost fell over in surprise, Semy and where were my eyes.

Semyon, can you imagine what's going on, the leader of this race has the FIRST horse in two categories, and the slippage is more than 40% ... And he's already bought a new fur coat for his Zoya...

Look, Sema - there're a couple of horses with less than 6%. They're not the first, Sema - Sarachka gave me permission yesterday...

And Semyon - tell Iza that I won't lend him any more, let him increase the lot and not be afraid of that trifling drawdown...

Server Muradasilov:

Alexander, what are you worried about? Just trade the way you trade - your incentive is the first nomination, nobody makes you adjust to the second nomination.
)))) so here it is.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Semyon Semenych - didn't you look at the formula? And Sarachka showed me the formula... and I almost fell over in surprise, Semy and where were my eyes.

Semyon, can you imagine what's going on, the leader of this race has the first horse in two categories, and the slippage is more than 40% ... And he's already bought a new fur coat for his Zoya...

Look, Sema, there are a couple of horses with less than 3%...

And Semyon - tell Iza that I won't lend him any more, let him increase the lot and not be afraid of that trifling drawdown. It turns out it's not the only thing...

But, two nominations will not get, only one - I do not know, I would still be the second nomination drawdown as in the signal service to tied 30%

Server Muradasilov:

But, two nominations will not get, only one - I do not know, I would still be the second nomination drawdown as in the signal service to 30% tied

Well, probably both prizes in one hand, it's not fair ... You can enter the first place in both categories ... - so at least there would be an incentive for every 1st and 2nd prize

And the formula is not tied to a 20% or 30% drawdown

1. Security
    • Using the formula: Score = Equity + Drawdown + Coeff.Sharp, where:
      • Equity = (Equity - minEquity) / (maxEquity - minEquity) * 1.5
      • Drawdown = 1 - (Drawdown - minDrawdown) / (maxDrawdown - minDrawdown)
      • Coeff.Sharp = (Coeff.Sharp - minCoeff.Sharp) / (maxCoeff.Sharp - minCoeff.Sharp) * 0.5

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Well, probably both prizes in one hand, not fair ... You can actually in both categories to enter in first place ... - so at least there'd be an incentive for every 1st and 2nd prize

And the formula is not linked to a 20% or 30% drawdown

1. Security
    • Using the formula: Score = Equity + Drawdown + Coeff.Sharp, where:
      • Equity = (Equity - minEquity) / (maxEquity - minEquity) * 1.5
      • Drawdown = 1 - (Drawdown - minDrawdown) / (maxDrawdown - minDrawdown)
      • Coeff.Sharp = (Coeff.Sharp - minCoeff.Sharp) / (maxCoeff.Sharp - minCoeff.Sharp) * 0.5

Already said that the two prizes in one hand will not be, you just missed it

There was an idea to cut off those who have a drawdown of more than 20%.

But 30% is probably not the worst, then the second nomination goes to Sergey Don

ParticipantMeansBalanceIncreaseDrawdownC.SharpeP.fact.Initial depositStart depositMTScore
1Igor Volodin80 989.8072 670.19709.90%42.92%0.535.2380%">170.60%10 000.00 USD52.00" class="plus sh dl1 col_click">2.334
2Sergey Don33 963.2234 075.16235.45%14.24%0.192.1380%">96.98%10 124.80 USD41.699

And for the second nomination, Sergey Don gets 1st place. No more than 30% - and investors don't go broke on Validol!

But here's the interesting thing, and in this case you can still get two nominations!

>>> I have already said, there will not be two prizes in one hand, you just missed the point.

[ √ ] And then one for 1st place and one for 2nd.

Server Muradasilov:

Already said that there will not be two prizes in one hand, you just missed the point.
Well, then whoever has a 30% drawdown is automatically disqualified from the second nomination. Right?

Vitaly Muzichenko:
OK, then whoever has a drawdown of more than 30% is automatically out of the second category. Right?

[ √ ] - 30%

Yuriy Zaytsev:
[ √ ] - 30%
Done)

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Ok, the drawdown of the one who has more than 30%, he does not fall under the second nomination. Right?

Yes, that's right

The drawdown, I completely agree with the service signal.

I don't know whatAndrey Dik will say.