Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 72

xxz:

If there's a 10 minute lag, it's no longer a competition

I just wonder why there are no billionaires on MT4 with such a lag :)))

Let's say I didn't know this point until today, and now if they don't fix it on Monday, it's no longer a contest.

xxz:

If there's a 10 minute lag, it's no longer a competition

I just wonder why there are no billionaires on MT4 with such a lag :)))

I had a dream that I flew 5 minutes into the future and spied a one-minute TF on EUR for a year :-)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I once had a dream where I flew 5 minutes into the future and snatched a TF of one minute's worth of Euros for a year :-)

I would have been happy with one minute of one volatile day)))

Vladimir Zubov:

For example I did not know about this until today and now, if it is not fixed by Monday, it is not a competition.

Unfortunately yes - we can only hope ...

If they don't fix it by May - May has to be held for MT4 and MT5 is not on MQ server...

xxz:

A minute of a day would be enough for me)))

hmmm... :-))) would you sell your flat/flats, car/cars, cottages, garages - would you take a loan ?

or with the resources available - would you take a minute to get enough money to last a lifetime ?

Server Muradasilov:

MT4 and MT5 compare MQ-demo

Ok, tomorrow morning/afternoon/evening I will post the tick charts of the two accounts and .csv files

Yuriy Zaytsev:

hmmm... :-))) would you sell your flat/flats, car/cars, cottages, garages - would you take a loan ?

or with the resources you have, would you get enough money to last a lifetime?

I think it would be easy to make a billion on a 1000 leverage in a day with a hundred roubles.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Ok, tomorrow morning-afternoon-night I will post the tick charts of the two accounts and the .csv files

sent to service-desk

xxz:

From a hundred roubles I think it's easy to make a billion in 24 hours on 1000 leverage.

No, of course not))

Yuriy Zaytsev:

sent to service-desk

The pictures aren't enlarging for some reason, check the size