Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 69

Will there be a new round after 28 April? I can't take part now, but I'll be more free for the next one.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Will there be a new round after 28 April? I can't take part now, but I'll be more free for the next one.

Yes, it is planned.

For the registration for May, we should probably create a different theme in advance.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Will there be a new round after 28 April? Can't take part now, but I'll be a bit more free for the next one.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/189038

Added

Регистрация участников на чемпионат MetaQuotes-Demо в мае
Регистрация участников на чемпионат MetaQuotes-Demо в мае
  • www.mql5.com
Устанавливаем правила на май месяц...

Yes, I did, I was dubbed. Also, I want to participate at once on MT4 and MT5. Is it possible?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yes, I have seen it. I have not understood, I have to write a message to someone or to make an application in that branch?

You do not need anything.

If you have an MT5 you can open an account right now and register a signal.

For the MT4 I prefer to use MetaQuotes, but this time the signal lags 10 minutes behind the real market.

I think it would be wrong to use the MT4 and MQ server in the contest, if they fix it, then it will not be a contest.

I have already sent my request to the service desk, but I have no doubt it will be corrected by May.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yes, I saw, I was added. Also, I want to participate on MT4 and MT5 at the same time. Is it possible?

Personally, I wouldn't mind, we don't have clear rules yet.

In view of the above, MT5 is definitely already in place

If MQ will not fix the delays on mt4 - you should probably open an account somewhere else - for example in Alp ...i, they are very loyal and will not remove the demo just like others do

Yuriy Zaytsev:

You do not need anything.

If you have an MT5 you can open an account right now and register a signal.

For the MT4 I prefer to use MetaQuotes, but this time the signal lags 10 minutes behind the real market.

So in the competition option MT4 + MQ server, as it is not correct to use, if they fix it, you can, if not, it will not be a competition.

I have already sent my request to the service desk, but I do not know if it will be corrected by May.

)))

I would rather they fix it for a long time. I wish I had such a real for pipsing ...

So, here is the forecast!

Go ahead gentlemen, win the contest!!!

Renat Akhtyamov:

)))

I would have liked to have such a real to have pips. I wish I had such a real for pipsing...

Here's a prediction for you!

Go ahead gentlemen, win the contest!

Well if it is not fixed - then in May, according to the rules - just do not accept MT4 accounts registered on the server MQ, that's all.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Well if not fixed - then in May, according to the rules - simply MT4 accounts registered on the server MQ , that's all.

If the MT4 demo is such a pie... then maybe we should all move to another broker's server (but the conditions should be the same)?

Alexey Kozitsyn:
If the MT4 demo is like this... how about we all move to another broker's server (but with the same conditions)?

As an option - and the broker will obviously be pleased - with this kind of attention!