Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 50

Who's taking bets here? ))

Sergey Basov:
Who's taking bets here? ))

:-))) who are you betting on! ?

Maybe also create a betting table ? the idea was already there - and not mine :-)))

:-) By the way can metaquotes organize such a service ? 10% - interest . But probably must first obtain a license for betting activities, although perhaps provided in the statute!

BETTING TABLE!

Betting on the demo amount
on whom
note

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Maybe also a table to create a betting table? the idea has already been there - and not mine :-))

:-) By the way, maybe the metaquotes organize a service like this ? 10% - interest. But probably must first get a license for betting activities, although perhaps provided in the statute

Betting in the demo amount:))))

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Maybe we could create a table for betting ? I have already had the idea, and it's not mine :-)))

:-) By the way, maybe methaquotes organize such a service ? 10% - interest But I probably should first obtain a license for betting activities, although it may be provided in the statute!

I bet on me, I'm sure I won't lose because I don't take part ))

And it would be nice to accept bets (before the tournament), there would be more interest. But they'll probably get banned for such amateur activities.

All bets are forgotten ...... It will not do any good, so please do not pursue this issue. Thank you

Server Muradasilov:
All bets are forgotten ...... It will not do any good, so please do not pursue this issue. Thank you. .
Yeah, that's what I think too. They will slap all of them like children for gambling and put them in a corner for many years.)

:-) The idea didn't go through, but that's a pity - we'll listen to the organiser.

It feels like the end of the quarter, not many people are writing :-) And the price is stagnant, we are waiting for a vigorous and wealthy America - maybe it will move something, otherwise the boredom and dot is stuck! Our horses are barely weaving, there is no thrashing.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Feels like the end of the quarter, not many people write :-)

How does the end of the quarter affect the writing of forum posts?

Hi, can I spar in a demo account? I used to have vendor status and was identified accordingly, then withdrew the status, now it turns out I am not formally identified.
If I can, here it is:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/285168?p=15hr1
<iframe frameborder="0" width="220" height="140" src="https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/widget/signal/2lkr"></iframe>
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Btw
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Btw
  • Arfei 001
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал Btw для MetaTrader 4: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг