I'm good at draining - page 2

Sergey Zhukov:
A profitable strategy will be profitable no matter how you flip it, while a losing strategy will only be profitable.

So, if you swap buy and sell in a profitable strategy (flip it), it will still be profitable?

Дмитрий:

So, if I swap buy and sell in a profitable strategy (invert it), it will still make profit?
I have two trade signals >1000 and all of them are BUY, if I change it to SELL there will be no difference at all.

Sergey Zhukov:
I have two trades >1000 and all of them BUY, if I change it to SELL there won't be any difference at all.
You're making a clever use of meaning.

I meant changing from buy to sell at the buy entry point.

Younga:

I've heard many times that if you take a losing strategy and turn it upside down...

Seems to drain steadily, at any period - the main problem is limit entries, I won't change it to stop orders!

Entries are almost random.

The profitability is 0.96. If I have 1 and spread is 0, then near 0 it will be wobbling, though I may plummet anyway. If we have 0.96, it is because there is a spread. The system does not drain faster than the spread.

I haven't seen any system drain faster than the spread consistently over any interval

Sergey Zhukov:
I have two trade signals >1000 and every single one BUY, if I change to SELL there will be no difference at all.

If you leave the trade open condition and change buy to sell, the system will lose (if it was earning before)

"I'm good at leaking." Big deal. 95% are good at leaking. )))

no matter how you flip it, it will leak!
Files:
smile_2.jpg  76 kb

khorosh:
"I'm good at leaking." Big deal. 95% are good at leaking. )))

+

Yury Kirillov:

+

I also used to live in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. 1971-1993.