Help make the robot profitable - page 8

Ruslan Kuznetsov:

With sideways you need to define a trend on the long term and filter out sell or bay, if you define a trend on a small timeframe nothing will happen from H1 trend look at the i-trend indicator

I did it. It does not work somehow

Just in case, for those of you facing the same theme as me.

The filter with going outside the Bollinger Bands worked very well. Just note that the channel has to be narrower than the one offered in the default indicator (2 standard deviations).

In my case one standard deviation worked much better than two.

Look at the yin-yang symbol, the "nucleation point" is in the territory of the opposite force, i.e. it is possible to look for a bay set-up in the territory of the MA before the price crosses the MA itself.

Евгений Панин:

The filter with going outside the Bollinger Bands worked very well. Just note that the channel has to be narrower than the one offered in the default indicator (2 standard deviations).

Does this principle with the channel work on all Timeframes - have you checked?

Евгений Панин:

If we add 1.5 (-1.5) to the levels we get a contour, in which price spends 98% (for percentage you can check on the web), in extremes the price can "go out" 5 times from the BB and what will it filter out?

Vladimir Karputov:

So post it here - let's discuss it in relation to MQL5.
Hi Vladimir Karputov! Can you tell me how I should insert my job trading goods in development: what should I do next; where should I insert my job trading in pre-payment for goods orders?

Dimonasik Фомин:
Hi Vladimir Karputov! Can you tell me how I can insert my work to trade goods in development: what do I do next; where do I insert my work to trade in pre-payment for orders of goods?

Is it April 1st? I do not understand anything. Either write short sentences or put punctuation marks.

Vladimir Karputov:

Is it April 1st? I don't get it. Either write short sentences or put some punctuation.
It's not April 1st, it's "beer kids", plus chatting on facebook, and they can't put forth more than one short sentence.

Dimonasik Фомин:
Hi Vladimir Karputov ! Tell me, how do I insert my job trade in development: what do I do next; where do I insert my job trade in pre-payment for orders of goods?

cool !

Have you done machine translation from English to Russian?

Renat Akhtyamov:

cool !

Have you done machine translation from English to Russian?

I was about to say the same thing. It looks like translation... :-)