Help a silly newcomer - page 5

Let's say your leverage is 200 or higher, you open all in, and a little bit goes into the upside, then you can open in the opposite direction with twice the volume of the open. If the leverage is below 200, this trick will not work. This is for kamikazes, of course. But with a leverage of less than 200 it's somehow not comfortable, and 500 is unnecessary.

Used to be a beginner and started with a demo

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Let's say your leverage is 200 or higher, you open all in, and a little bit goes into the upside, then you can open in the opposite direction with twice the volume of the open. If the leverage is below 200, this trick will not work. This is for kamikazes, of course. But it's not so comfortable with less than 200 leverage, and 500 is too much.
My robot is running on Cent side with 1:2000 and hedge margin = 0. The robot is very satisfied, he says: "Thanks Lesha, I like it here very much")

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Of course, the bigger the leverage, the bigger the chance of being a kamikaze.

You're wrong.

with 1,000 leverage.
500 leverage.
a 200 leveraged account.
a leveraged account with 100

when you enter from the same level in the same direction with the same lot - loss or gain will be exactly the same , all other conditions being equal

Loss or profit is the same, of course. But the margins are different, and that can be significant for beginners.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
You're right.

Lyosha read - what guys write!!!
they say - that with 500 leverage the loss is different from the account - where the leverage is 100!!!
I explained them from the 1st page that losses and profits at DIFFERENT leverages are exactly the same!
I always read it carefully, there are some here who just want to argue. Well, the Unified State Exam... you know what I mean)). People are purposely taught to think.

Please tell me why I open a competition account with the login and password sent by FINAM and I am told "wrong account" and there is no connection?

irz2014:
Please tell me why I open a competition account using the login and password sent by FINAM and I am told "wrong account" and there is no connection?
What is the connection between this forum and finam? That is where you should contact support.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
That's right, forum thinking - tweeting, 140 character long does not teach you how to formulate your thoughts.

Here's the thing, the new mass education has certainly become more primitive and worse than what it was before 1991.
But the education that elites and the middle class are giving their children is definitely better.
One friend of mine invested heavily in his kids with all kinds of tutors and different classes, English as an extra.
He taught his children to read at the age of 4 and as a result they graduated from the best universities, they read everywhere, have excellent computer skills, and can think.
It is interesting to communicate with his children, they are interesting, well-read, literate and smart. There were noblemen in his family, who always started to teach their children from their childhood.
That is why it is not so bad, just not massively.
In the West, there have always been 'all in all' and private schools, now it is so here too. What's the point, God willing, 1% can afford it.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
We do not have teachers, who were trained and formed in another time, "washed away" with time. That's why - we don't have it yet, it will take another 30-50 years, then yes. Those who are now tweeting will become teachers,
and those who took the exams using pick and choose answers. In fact, the most normal and educated among them will go to the West, so there will be even fewer teachers to choose from.
By the way, my friend, by the way, did not send my children to just anybody, but to very good teachers, as a rule, he looked for teachers from the old guard, I remember one of the tutors, a solid - but poor lady - maths teacher, who had the title of honoured teacher of the USSR.
All of his children's teachers had some kind of title.

You know, I don't idealize the old school either. I remember our university maths class was taught by an old teacher who didn't give a damn about anything. I went to Bonch-Bruevich, which is radioelectronics. And now we're doing the Fourier transform. At least one hint, like, guys, this will come in handy in your profession. Nope, still in the same dull, boring voice he gave the lecture and left. Well, I safely skipped the lecture and only later learned what PF is and how it is used in electronics and computation. So did all the other topics.

If I had had a proper teacher, I would not have had to educate myself. Although, there were some cool and talented, I remember physics, radioelectronics, great teachers. But all the same, there was practically no programming, I studied everything myself later on.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

You're wrong

on a 1,000 leverage account
on a 500 leveraged account
on a 200 leveraged account
on a 100 leveraged account

when you enter from the same level in the same direction with the same lot - the loss or profit will be exactly the same all other conditions being equal
can make sure
Yuriy Zaytsev:
you're right

Lyosha, read what the guys write!
they say - when the leverage is 500 the loss differs from the account with 100 leverage!!!
idon't care about the margin, i explained them from the 1st page that the loss and profit with DIFFERENT leverage is absolutely identical!

That's what it's all about. The margin requirement is different in both cases, so the other conditions are different, not equal.