Help a silly newcomer - page 3

In general, it will be useful for beginners and for those who consider themselves professionals in trading. No matter what strategy you have, you cannot go without risks... The market will sooner or later smash all lovers of martin and all sorts of grids there.... For the last year and a half the market was in a sideways trend... Very soon everyone who doesn't have a stop will understand what risks and MM is... So the Grail in the market is first of all proper risk control...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

What's the point?

trader781:

The higher the leverage, the more variability in trading.

The more moose you can grow in less time.

In my opinion, the size of the leverage only affects the frequency of their appearance. The larger the leverage, the more frequent are the lots. And the dependence is quadratic. At 500 leverage they come 25 times more often than at 100.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
and you'll see if it makes a difference.

ok)

ratnasambhava:

so bring the probability to +100% and the goal is achieved

ratnasambhava:
In my opinion, the size of the leverage only affects how often they come. The bigger the leverage, the more often the elks come. And the correlation here is quadratic. With a 500 leverage they come 25 times more often than with a 100 leverage.
This is a psychological problem...

Speculator:
It's a psychological problem...
I agree. It takes some getting used to. It's a matter of training.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
OK - so the conditions remain - the ones I described.
wait until the end of the day and then report back here - with screenshots - in the evening

--- OUTPUT the result IS STILL the same ---
In the evening at the end of the day - to take off your hat - ashes on your head - is not necessary.
Your screenshot in this thread will suffice.
---
No, OK, that means I get your point. If you want it, do it yourself.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
I see... That 's fine.
I do not need, I know the result, I thought it would be useful for you.
But it's not an opinion, it's a fact. You just didn't know it a few minutes ago, but there's nothing wrong with that.
just in case i remind you....

purely in theory

We open 0.15 lots on a leverage of 1,000 with a deposit of 100 dollars

if something is not to our liking, we put it in the lock and then we open it without losing money

what if the leverage is 100?

And if you want to teach me something, I'd be happy to know how to find those points on the chart before they become history.
Files:
3d.png  29 kb

trader781:

purely in theory

We open 0.15 lots on a leverage of 1,000 with a deposit of 100 dollars

if something is not to our liking, we put it in the lock and then we open it without losing money

What if the leverage is 100?

The more the longer the better! Is there a lock on a five?

Speculator:
The more the longer the better! Is there a lock on the five?
I do, but I can't trade on a five.