Multiple recall updates - page 11

Sergey Novokhatskiy:
I think many have gone through this, and some will.

I too have more than once asked for a free version, so fluffy ... And after they refused, all the culture disappeared for some reason.

Just do not respond to them, it would be expensive ... I've been tested by life.

There are people who sin with untruths.

I know a couple of people on the forum who are really sick. And I only feel sorry for them because I've been through it myself. I buried my father not long ago, I know all the anguish and so on.

But there are those who make up stories that they are disabled, they don't have a job, the government doesn't pay them, and they need you to give them a chance to earn money.

People do not understand at all what forex is.

There are even those who have only known for 2 weeks what Forex is and have already started to withdraw their money.

Hoping that here it is. Hoping for a better life, pink Ferraris and two-storey flats in the city centre. Hoping that they can not work at all and live for their own pleasure. They don't understand anything and don't even want to listen.

And when you refuse them, not because of greed but so that another newcomer does not get into this swamp, they start to freak out, crap in the comments and so on.......

The problem is that 90% of users do not want to read descriptions.

The problem is that 90% of users do not want to read descriptions, they just do not want to read them. I am like that, first i download the tool and then i start using it and if i can not read it then i have to read what it does for and what it does :-)

Vladislav Andruschenko:

And when you refuse them, not because of greed, but so that another newcomer doesn't get into this swamp, they start freaking out, shitting in the comments and so on.......

And there is no point in proving anything. Those who want to lose everything in the pursuit of Ferrari, they will lose everything, even if they yell at your ear. Until they see for themselves, sometimes not on the first try, there is no point.

Andrey F. Zelinsky

the reason for negative reviews is that the information about the product is incomplete.

The customer buys it, tests it and sees something different from the description.

The consequence is resentment, which is expressed in a negative review, where the customer says "the seller cheated me" or something similar.

An unwillingness to understand how it works -- that's the reason! Just run it and let it do its job, the main thing is to flush it out!

Olga Kochergenko:
Colleagues, interested in your opinion, what to do if an inadequate expert buys, trades for a month, and eventually starts blackmailing him with negative feedback because he has DD -5%!!! ($ 8 out of $ 150) Repeatedly demanding money back or write negative feedback. Proper polite communication does not bring results, to explain that the market drawdown is possible and 5% is commensurate with the risk of 1-2 transactions do not bring results, people do not understand it. He writes a review. Very embittered, for what, I do not understand. The communication is super correct. It is difficult, but it is impossible to do otherwise. As a result, every day he spammed and updated the review, adding disgusting and fake information. In one week the review is updated 5 times. I can't do anything, this is a customer - bought - has the right to write a review and update it at least every day, even fake and crap...well this is a customer... How do I fight this? The man lost 8 dollars.
Have you tried to return the money? And move on.

roma_krasava:
Have you ever tried to get your money back? And move on.

Why would he want it back? He's going to keep the robot. Try going to the shop in a month and saying that the smell of their sausage made the beloved cat leave home, give me the money back. And show a picture.)

yyy

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Why would he want it back? He's going to keep the robot. Try going to the shop in a month and saying that the smell of their sausage made the beloved cat leave home, give me the money back. Show me a picture.)

+ :)

Alexey Volchanskiy Why bother returning it?
Yuriy Zaytsev
: + :)
I've returned several times and even doubled my money. After that, responsibility grows, helps to keep up my mark and tone. And avoid adventures.

LRA:
Several times I returned, and even doubled the sum. After that I get more responsibility, help to keep up the mark and tone. And avoid adventures.

Sausage in a month??? I don't believe it)) We are not talking about industrial goods, here we are physically returning the goods, and we have to keep the packaging. But how do you return an Expert Advisor or an indicator? You can't.

----------

I have returned products twice in my life. Once, long time ago I bought flounder at market, it thawed and smelled good )). And the other time, not so long ago, I bought meat at a chain store, brought it home, and it smelled bad. I went back and replaced it, thanks to my proximity.

The butcher was a friend, from Uzbekistan, apologized that somehow this piece of meat came out (not him, it was night, some strange woman).

But if I had brought the meat a month later... )))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Why would he want it back? He's going to keep the robot. Try going to the shop a month later and saying that the smell of their sausage made the beloved cat leave home, give me the money back. And show a picture.)

Give the money back to withdraw the recall

roma_krasava:
Return the money to withdraw the recall
There is no negotiation with terrorists, and certainly not their demands.