Multiple recall updates - page 10

Petros Shatakhtsyan:
Of course you are. You can always get away with that.

Ahem!

And what's wrong with showing your robot's tester results in a screen shot?

Stefan Stoyanov:

Ahem!

and what's wrong with showing your robot's tester results in a screen shot

Nothing wrong, just doesn't make sense.

Yes, it's time to reorganise the market... It's full of products that the tester is sifting out. And why is that? They put up for sale whoever they want and whatever they can. Try putting any crap on the market... You pay once for the place, you pay twice. And you stop!!!

There! We should charge 10% of the cost per month per space at the market instead of interest on the sale. You see what's going to happen?

STARIJ:

Yes, it's time to reorganise the market... It's full of products that the tester is sifting out. And why is that? They put up for sale whoever they want and whatever they can. Try putting any crap on the market... You pay once for the place, you pay twice. And you stop!!!

There! We should charge 10% of the cost per month per space at the market instead of interest on the sale. You see what's going to happen?

And all brokerage companies should charge a fee for storing funds, or else they have to resort to sophisticated programming... If you look at this, you get 10% less money a month later and do not have to work hard.

Vladimir Zubov:
And all brokerage companies should introduce a commission for storing funds, or else they have to get creative, write programs... But after a month there was 10% less money and there was no need to exert effort.
Most stockbrokers have such a commission - for maintaining an account.

Vladimir Zubov:   And all brokerage companies should introduce commission for keeping funds, or else they have to write programs... ...
Yuriy Asaulenko : Most stockbrokers have such a commission - like for keeping an account.
I am very glad I found like-minded people!

Olga Kochergenko:
It's hard not to react to this. It misleads other users by updating the negativity every time it holds first among all 85 reviews

Olenka just read this thread. I have a section in my evernote with self advice for such occasions in life

- Instead of wiping tears from your face, wipe the people who made you cry from your life. Wash the knife afterwards too.

- Fools don't sow - they grow on their own

Vladimir Zubov:
And all brokerage companies should introduce a commission for storing funds, or else they have to create programs... If you look after a month you have 10% less money and do not have to work hard.
Quite the contrary so far ))

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Why was I bringing this up again, because if the robot is good, such reviews, and any buyer or just a user has the ability to break you and your robot.

After all, it's very easy, with such marketplace rules. Show me any robot and I'll make sure it gets knocked out of the top.

I remember about a year ago reading a correspondence in the marketplace between an author and some freak. The freak demanded a free version, otherwise he'd fuck everything up for the author. I can't remember the author due to the age of the author, but that's how it was.

I take it that's still the case? Any blackmailer can sling mud at any author in the discussions?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I remember reading some correspondence between the author and some freak on the market about a year ago. The freak demanded a free version, otherwise he would fuck everything up for the author. I can't remember the author due to the age of the author, but that's how it was.

I take it that's still the case? Any blackmailer can sling mud at any author in the discussions?

Yes, I think many have gone through it, and some will.

I've been asked for a free version more than once too, so fluffy... And after refusing, all the culture disappeared for some reason.

Just don't respond to them, it's expensive... I've been tested by life.