Multiple recall updates - page 9

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And it's no wonder no one supports my proposal.

Petros, don't be sad, it's not all that sad -- I support it -- it's just that it's been discussed before.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
Petros, don't be sad, it's not all that sad -- I support it -- it's just been discussed before.

Why was I bringing it up again, because if the robot is good, such reviews, and any buyer or just a user has the ability to break you and your robot.

After all, it's very easy, with such marketplace rules. Show me any robot and I'll make sure it's out of the top.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

It is time to add a "Robots" section to the menu, on the home page.

There will be a list of those working robots that have been run from the side of this resource, and the seller will not have access.

From this list each robot will have a link to the Market and to the relevant Signal.

Here the buyer from there will choose a robotthat works on the real, without interference. And will not buy with his eyes closed.

And sellers, to get on this list, have to pay, to maintain this section.

Who is in favour ?

Dear forum members and visitors! Please read carefully the rules of the Marketplace https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/rulesand all questions will immediately fall away, especially:

It is forbidden in the Product:

• guarantee, promise or imply profit in the title, logo, screenshots or description;
  • Use superlatives to describe the merits of the Product or the idea behind the Product;
  • Present the results of testing the trading strategy on the history as the results of real trading, directly or indirectly;
  • use links to external resources as descriptions;
  • give shouty/irreverent names to the description sections and the Products themselves;
  • place images of money and jewellery in any form;
  • This is due to the fact that, on the market no one can guarantee profits in the future, even if you show ever increasing profits on a real account. Making a profit is of a probabilistic nature and no one can guarantee it. It is written everywhere that attempts to make a profit on the financial markets involve significant risks and that making a profit on history does not imply making it in the future. Surely all the participants are aware of this, but, anyway, they suggest new ways to circumvent this axiom, bringing confusion into a very clear situation. If all EAs were profitable, no one would sell them. One sells and buys a product with a "good luck" ticket, especially at such low prices.
Правила покупки торговых роботов, индикаторов, книг и журналов в MetaTrader Market
Правила покупки торговых роботов, индикаторов, книг и журналов в MetaTrader Market
  • www.mql5.com
Общие положения и правила пользования сервисом Market

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear forum members and visitors!

How is a forum participant different from a visitor? How is a Chukcha, who is a writer, different from a Chukcha, who is a reader?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
How is a forum participant different from a visitor? How is a Chukcha, who is a writer, different from a Chukcha, who is a reader?
Some people just go in to "Read" without registering.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear forum members and visitors! Please carefully read the Market rules https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/rulesand all questions will immediately go away, especially:

It is forbidden in the Product:

• guarantee, promise or imply profit in the title, logo, screenshots or description;
  • Use superlatives to describe the merits of the Product or the idea behind the Product;

And if screenshots show $100 turning into billions, isn't that a violation of the first point ?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:
And if the screenshots show how $100 turns into billions, isn't that a violation of the first point ?

Yeprst - my avatar also falls under sanctions !

Petros Shatakhtsyan:
And if screenshots show how $100 turns into billions, isn't that a violation of the first point ?
Showing, but, it is not"guaranteeing, promising or implying profit in the title, logo, screenshots or description". It turns out that, it's OK to show and it's not against the rules. Otherwise, how can you attract a potential buyer if you ban and show results? What is shown is the potential, probabilistic, profitability of the story. The key word is probabilistic.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

isprobably the right word for financial markets

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Showing, but, is not"guaranteeing, promising or implying profit in the title, logo, screenshots or description". It turns out that, it is OK to show and it is not against the rules. Otherwise, how can you attract a potential buyer if you ban and show results? What is shown is the potential, probabilistic, profitability of the story. The key word is probabilistic.
Of course it is. You can always get away with that.