Multiple recall updates - page 7

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

The return of a Marketplace product should be guaranteed -- for one simple reason -- the trial version is only available for testing in the tester.

If the trial version were available on demo and real -- then one could say "no returns are allowed".

But since it's not possible to fully test the product before purchase -- then there should be a refund.

I, too, for the full trial, at least for a week. The user must download, try and buy.

Because the constant update of versions, then you add the trial to the discussion page and not everyone sees it, download the old trial and so on.

Of course, it is easier to simply give a link to the trial version, but before it is asked or found (not to advertise), the user will download an old version of the demo a hundred times and control the trial is not convenient.

This would be useful - Trial WEEKLY

+++++++

Only that the database will remember these trialists. And not by login (multiple registration is possible) and that the account number.

This would be the best solution, and there will be no hassle with refunds. I have only had one refund, and that was by mutual agreement, the man bought not what he wanted.

and once the transaction was cancelled due to a suspected false payment from the buyer. I don't know how they figured it out.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
the "idiot" gave his money, and he has a right to be unhappy. The author can go out and buy bread and caviar with this money, and the buyer is sitting in deficit, so he is indignant.
And "tomorrow" another idiot will write all sorts of nonsense in order to get his money back and get a working version of the EA. I also gave the joke as an example of how to return a file that is "not needed".

The problem is that the seller's Expert Advisor is a short-targeted pips algorithm (if I remember correctly, I was watching it a long time ago).

Why was the seller banned out of indignation and wrote in his feedback: "You told me I needed a fast UPU. I rented it. But still at a loss. I adjusted the Expert Advisor as you told me. But still at a loss. I spent to buy EA, to rent FPU, to drawdown. I have done everything as you advised me. But I have nothing but losses.

And you can't check the piper in the tester. And the cost of a monthly lease for the seller is $50, while the cost of the entire product is $125. Moreover, the screenshots to the product description -- promises 1000% per year -- and yes, in the tester the trial version keeps these promises. But after purchase, things are quite different.

Of course, under those conditions -- the buyer's claim and demand for a refund -- is justified.

Alexey Viktorov:
And "tomorrow" another idiot will write all sorts of nonsense in order to get his money back and still have a working version of the EA. I also gave you an example of how to return a file that you "don't need".
+

It is time to add a "Robots" section to the menu, on the home page.

There will be a list of those working robots that have been run from the side of this resource, and the seller will not have access.

From this list each robot will have a link to the Market and to the relevant Signal.

Here the buyer from there will choose a robotthat works on the real, without interference. And will not buy with his eyes closed.

And sellers, to get on this list, have to pay, to maintain this section.

Who is in favour ?

Alexey Viktorov:
And "tomorrow" another idiot will write all sorts of nonsense in order to get his money back and have a working version of the advisor. This is why I brought up the anecdote as an example of how to return a file that is "not needed".

This is usually how blackmail works.

The first time you buy an Expert Advisor, you write a negative comment and ask for a refund in the PM, but still have a working version of the EA.

I think it's better not to update the review, but to be able to update it within 60 days.

As on aliex.

I have bought a case for underwater shooting fotikom, seems in the bathroom norm, went to the sea - dropped to 3 metres - case flooded fotikom floated. He added his review, saying, - it's good to take pictures in the bathtub, the case did not hold at sea. )))))

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

There will be a list of those working robots that have been run from the side of this resource, and the seller will not have access.

From this list each robot will have a link to the Market and to the relevant Signal.

Here the buyer from there will choose a robotthat works on the real, without interference. And will not buy with his eyes closed.

Who is in favour ?

It's like a robot contest. But to pay to be in this section - This is not "Working robots" but paid.

Yes, and I do not think that the resource reasonable to test such robots. There are different conditions, there is no universality in testing.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Who is in favour ?

And how do you envisage this - implementation ?

Who will the actual accounts be registered to ?

The buyer will also have to choose whether to refuse to buy or to continue renting, or whether to buy because there is already a discount. Extending the lease will not be interesting and sales will increase, if of course the price and the ratio of the lease to the total cost is adequate.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

For example, take the top-starter's Expert Advisor - it's a standard pipswitch - entry on bar breakout with short targets (if I remember correctly, I was watching it a long time ago).

Why was the seller banned out of indignation and wrote in his feedback: "You told me I needed a fast UPU. I rented it. But still at a loss. I adjusted the Expert Advisor as you told me. But still at a loss. I spent to buy EA, to rent FPU, to drawdown. I have done everything as you advised me. But I have nothing but losses.

And you can't check the piper in the tester. And the cost of a monthly lease for the seller is $50, while the cost of the entire product is $125. Moreover, the screenshots to the product description -- promises 1000% per year -- and yes, in the tester the trial version keeps these promises. But after purchase, things are quite different.

Of course, under those conditions -- the buyer's claim and demand for a refund -- is justified.

Yeah... the man's life was ruined... He thought he'd finally get his mashka from the 5th floor... and then it's a bummer.