Multiple recall updates - page 4

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
dumb example )
I think you only know about trading in theory, live people are different)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
dumb example )
Equivalent to your assertion. Absolutely. Only slightly grotesque to make it easier to understand.

Aleksey Vakhrushev:
I think you only know about trading in theory, it's different with live people)
I just know how to be tolerant, sometimes anyone can do the same thing and be unhappy, including you and me... that's why I think the problem is farfetched

Artyom Trishkin:
Equal to your assertion. Absolutely. Only slightly grotesque for clarity.

Have you read that buyer's review? I tried to read it with a translator.

The buyer there says he followed all the seller's recommendations:

-- the seller said he wanted a quality UPU -- the buyer followed the recommendation, paid $25 for a month of UPU

-- seller made a customization recommendation -- buyer implemented the recommendation, customized Expert Advisor, lost a month of trade

-- The seller calculated his losses and filed a claim

Because he can not get a refund, but he also thinks he is a sucker - so he writes a comment every day.

As they say: "You made a joke, I laughed too".

Marketplace rules say, "Product returns are not allowed". The system allows and allows you to delete the review and write it again.

Everyone is happy with it. No one is breaking anything.

Seller with the dough and the sale. Buyer with the review and the loss.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I just know how to be tolerant, at times anyone can do the same and be dissatisfied, including you and me. so I think the problem is farfetched
It's good tolerance is necessary, but a man cannot be a carrot for everyone, for someone he is a piece of shit. And the problem? No, it is not a far-fetched problem to one extent or another faced by anyone engaged in trade.

administration intervened, the buyer was banned

Do nothing, relax and enjoy yourself. It has long been known that the feedback system on the internet is far from perfect, there's nothing you can do about it.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Give the money back, the customer is always right... I mean, for the product... if he demands it. The administration can give it back. I wouldn't look at the reviews at all ) no one cares. Buyers look at the tester and monitoring )

But then again, the buyer is always right and can write whatever he wants and will always be right.

How do you get to this nonsense?

The buyer is only right when he stands modestly in line, pays the money and pisses off. I haven't seen anything else.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Olga, even a negative review can attract the attention of adequate customers!

downloaded your trial - liked it :-)

And what did you like, the product or Olga :)

I've always said that you can't show in the Market in screenshots how $100 turns into millions. It's not even theoretically possible.

Especially in MT4, when it is done in "Every tick" mode and there is no possibility to test it on real ticks like in MT5 tester.

And when I wrote about the market once, I went to Ban for a week, for insulting.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Have you read that buyer's review? I tried to read it with a translator.

The buyer there says he followed all the seller's recommendations:

-- seller said he wanted a quality UPU -- buyer followed the recommendation, paid $25.

-- seller made a recommendation about settings -- buyer implemented the recommendation, customized Expert Advisor, lost a trade

-- The seller calculated his losses and filed a claim

Because he can not get a refund, but he also thinks he is a sucker, so he writes a comment every day.

As they say: "You made a joke, I laughed too".

Marketplace rules say, "Product returns are not allowed". The system allows and allows you to delete the review and write it again.

Andrew, I wasn't replying to the customer - I didn't read his review, much less translate it.

I replied to a person who claims that the buyer is always right a priori. This is a fundamentally false statement, created to attract buyers by unscrupulous advertisers in the hope that there are always fewer inadequate buyers.

I worked in the service industry for many years, talking directly to people. And, you know, people are often wrong. He pays a hundred roubles and thinks he is now free to do whatever he wants, forgetting about morality and human decency. If you haven't experienced it, I kindly envy you.