Multiple recall updates - page 3

Olga Kochergenko:

Alexei,

Users themselves are asking for and waiting for some kind of discount. I don't mind wishing everyone a Happy New Year and giving a small discount for 3 days.

Thank you for your kind words :)

Olya, treat jerks purple))

Olga Kochergenko:

I would like to have some kind of protection mechanism against fake and "spiteful" reviews left. A person saw a 5% drawdown and blew the roof... every day (5th time) he rewrites the review.

No one will give you such a mechanism, because it will already be managing the client's feedback

Now, apart from the jokes.

The buyer writes, it means he is waiting for help.

Offer a feasible help to the person - to understand the generalities at least.

Communicate with him through private.

I am 100% sure he will stop making noise.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

I wasn't talking about the programmer, I was talking about the EA salesman.

My thesis was: "every seller of EAs is a cheat by definition".

The corollary: "the degree of cheating depends on the seller's integrity and is expressed in the completeness of the EA's description as a product".

p.s. if you don't like the word "cheat", you can replace it with "cheater" or the softer "liar".

the reason for negative feedback is incomplete information about the product.

The customer buys it, tests it and then sees something that is not in the description.

This results in resentment and negative feedback saying "the salesman lied to me" or something similar.

A product has to perform its function. A TV must show, a phone must ring, an advisor must make some money within a certain period of time agreed upon. Otherwise, the seller is a crook. And he is liable to be compensated for damages, both for moral damage and costs. Which is rarely done, in the civilised world. Market amazes me in that sense).

ZS We're not talking about a top starter. It's a different kind of song.

Olga Kochergenko:
Colleagues, I am interested in your opinion, what should be done in case of inadequate one who buys an Expert Advisor, trades it for a month, and eventually starts blackmailing me with negative feedback because I have DD -5%!!! ($ 8 out of $ 150) Repeatedly demanding money back or write negative feedback. Proper polite communication does not bring results, to explain that the market drawdown is possible and 5% is commensurate with the risk of 1-2 transactions do not bring results, people do not understand it. He writes a review. Very embittered, for what, I do not understand. The communication is super correct. It is difficult, but it is impossible to do otherwise. As a result, every day he spammed and updated the review, adding disgusting and fake information. In a week the review is updated 5 times. I can't do anything, it's the customer - bought - has the right to write a review and update it at least every day, even fake and crap...well it's the customer... How do I fight this? The man lost 8 dollars...

Olga, even a negative review can attract the attention of adequate customers!

I downloaded your trial - I liked it :-)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

downloaded your trial - loved it :-)

Only in pictures in the product description -- a minimum of 1000% for the year -- and even much, much more.

And when the author of the Expert Advisor trades on the demo(!) with his Expert Advisor, he managed to gain only 50% for a year.

This is the reason for the negative feedback.

The trial can be run only in the tester, and the tester is not a demo or even the real trading platform, it is not even a real quotes flow.

Thus, we have an inadequate description of the Expert Advisor we are selling.

As a consequence the inadequate reaction of the buyer.

Therefore the best thing in such cases is not to pay attention to the buyer's hysteria (which is reasonable by the way) or to refund the money.

In a psychiatric hospital:
Patient: Doctor, I'm flying.
Doctor: Let's fly together.

Give the money back, the customer is always right... I mean, for the product... if he demands it. The administration can give it back. I wouldn't look at the reviews at all ) no one cares. Buyers look at the tester and monitoring )

But then again, the buyer is always right and can write whatever he wants and will always be right.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
You get your money back, the customer's always right... I mean, for the product... if he demands it.

Yeah... And he'll put the councillor back... It's like that joke.

On the forum:

- I downloaded a file from the internet yesterday and I didn't need it. Can you please tell me how to get it back?

- There will soon be nothing left on the Internet with such idiots...

Alexey Viktorov:

Yeah... And he'll put the councillor back... It's like that joke.

On the forum:

- I downloaded a file from the internet yesterday and I didn't need it. Can you please tell me how to get it back?

- With idiots like you there won't be anything left on the internet...

This "idiot" gave his money and he has a right to be dissatisfied. The author can go out and buy bread and caviar with that money, and the buyer is sitting in deficit, so he is outraged. the remaining licences can be blocked.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Give the money back, the customer is always right... I mean, for the product... if he demands it. The administration can give it back. I wouldn't look at the reviews at all ) no one cares. Buyers look at the tester and monitoring )

But then again, the buyer is always right and can write whatever he wants and will always be right.

I guess I'll buy a mat in front of your flat. And I'm sorry, I'll shit on it - I'll be right. The money for the rug under the rug, take it back. Every hour. And I'll be right every time - I bought it.

Artyom Trishkin:
I think I'll buy a rug from you in front of your flat. And I'm sorry, I'll shit on it - I'll be right. Money for the rug under the rug, take it back. Every hour. And I'll be right every time - I bought it.
dumb example )