Multiple recall updates - page 2

Vladimir Suschenko:
Of course, that's a bit extreme - it's much harder to learn to be a cheat than to be a programmer...

I wasn't talking about the programmer, I was talking about the EA salesman.

My thesis was: "every seller of EAs is a cheat by definition".

The corollary: "the degree of cheating depends on the seller's integrity and is expressed in the completeness of the EA's description as a product".

p.s. if you don't like the word "cheat", you can replace it with "cheater" or the softer "liar".

the reason for negative feedback is incomplete information about the product.

The customer buys it, tests it and sees something that is not in the description.

This leads to resentment and negative feedback saying "the salesman cheated me" or something similar.

Olga Kochergenko:
If you consider yourself a hustler, don't generalize. I don't consider myself a cheat.

Olenka, I read your CV carefully. Well, the usual New Year's greetings and robot advertising.

So what? The whole field is whining about ads.

It's very unobtrusive, good luck to you!

Well, if you're really a woman. )))

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

the reason for negative reviews is that the information about the product is incomplete.

The customer buys it, tests it and sees something different from the description.

This leads to resentment, which translates into a negative review where the customer says, "the salesman lied to me" or something similar.

But there are also stupid customers who don't read the description or who read it but don't understand it. And they have no idea what they are buying.

They think they have bought a money printing press.

Some intervene with their own hands and drain themselves, so if you ask them to show you their trading history, they do not show and do not communicate in any way. And they write a bad review.

But Service Desk assures that the customer does not have to prove or show anything. So you can write any kind of complaint.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Andrei,

I am not against feedback. If a person sees fit to leave a positive/negative review, please do. But the subject of this discussion is about a spammer who, in pursuit of his own goals, updates his review every day with all sorts of nonsense. Didn't like the product - well write a review, but the question is why add nonsense and fakes to it every day. I'm a patient person, but there has to be accountability for spam and that filth... or let them write everything every day.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

But there are also stupid customers who do not read the description, or who read it but don't understand it. And have no idea what they are buying.

They think they have bought a money printing press.

Some intervene with their own hands and drain themselves, so if you ask them to show you their trading history, they do not show and do not communicate in any way. And they write a bad review.

But Service Desk assures that the customer does not have to prove or show anything. So you can write any kind of complaint.

I understand you 100%.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Olenka, I read your CV carefully. Well, the usual New Year's greetings and robot advertising.

So what? The whole field is whining about ads.

It's very unobtrusive, good luck to you!

Well, if you're really a woman. )))

Alexey,

Users themselves are asking and waiting for some discount. I don't mind wishing everyone a Happy New Year and giving a small discount for 3 days.

Thank you for your kind words :)

Olga Kochergenko:

Andrei,

I am not against feedback. If a person sees fit to leave a positive/negative review, please do. But the subject of this discussion is about a spammer who, in pursuit of his own goals, updates his review every day with all sorts of nonsense. Didn't like the product - well write a review, but the question is why add nonsense and fakes to it every day. I'm a patient man, but there has to be some responsibility for spam and this filth... or let them write everything every day.

Why "spammer"? Maybe the man is losing his mind.

The financial markets are a financial loss -- it's an illusion and it's a real collapse.

And you may not agree -- but selling an EA is also selling the hope of making money.

The buyer buys your advertised Expert Advisor + reads the rave reviews = puts the Expert Advisor on your very specific balance = sinks -> and what do you want him to say?

This is how the buyer reacted -- this is his reaction to your Expert Advisor, to your description, to your advertising, to your pitch.

You should know that when you sell it, the reaction may be different.

It's not good or bad -- this is reality.

With every negative feedback and every buyer's behaviour you have to think and make changes in your pitch, description and advertising.

"You are responsible for those you have tamed" [Exupery].

I think I should have added a "disclaimer" to the EA description, something about forex trading being a risky business and that the seller is not responsible for how his product will be used and for the consequences of using the product in the buyer's account.

Even the most brilliant, highly profitable, stable and foolproof, an Expert Advisor can be set up to lose your deposit. And the programmer or the seller is to blame, but not the user, right?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Why "spammer"? Maybe the man is "losing his mind"?

Financial markets are financial losses -- they are illusions and their real downfall.

And you may not agree -- but selling an advisor is also selling the hope of making money.

Buyer buys your advertised EA + reads the rave reviews = puts the EA on his own balance = sinks -> And what do you want him to tell you?

Obviously, "Thank you so much."

But the person in question apparently doesn't get it at all, so he writes all kinds of nonsense in the review.

Of course he gets confused (nervous for unknown reasons) and again and again updates his feedback.

I assume he is still using the Expert Advisor.

As long as the person has money, he will keep updating the review.

If suddenly run out - he will write another one.

I would like to have some kind of protection mechanism against fake and "spiteful" reviews left. A person sees a 5% drawdown and the roof goes off... every day (for the 5th time) they rewrite the review.