The most important chart for trading - page 8

Дмитрий:

$10 is 100 four-digit (or 1000 five-digit) losing pips of price movement, based on the conditions you and Ingenesi have stated, if I understand you correctly.

I.e., a $10 trader, in this case, is taking a lot of risk. And Ingenesi mentioned the risks. So, it appears that you are now playing tricks on each other.

Dina Paches:

$10 is 100 four-digit (or 1000 five-digit) losing pips of price movement, based on the conditions you and Ingenesi have stated, if I understand you correctly.

I.e., a $10 trader, in this case, is taking a lot of risk. And Ingenesi mentioned the risks. So it appears that you are now poking fun at each other.

Where is he and what did he mention?

And I give you his quote:

"The level of risk is influenced by the size of the positions a trader opens, and nothing else.

I gave him an example where two different traders open positions of the same size, but with different amounts of capital.

The risk is EXACTLY different, and according to his quote, the risk should be the same.

Дмитрий:

"The level of risk is influenced by the size of positions a trader opens and nothing else.

I gave him an example where two different traders open positions of the same size, but with different amounts of capital.

The risk in doing so is EXACTLY different, and according to his quote, the risk should be the same.

No, there's more in the post as well:

If you use an adequate level of risk by exercising prudent capital management,.

And given that a lot has already been discussed in this thread (I do not mean what Podolyak says), and since it seems that I am more familiar with Ingensi than you are, I assure you that you have not understood him.

Dina Paches:

No, there's more in the post as well:

If you use an adequate level of risk by prudent money management,...

And given that a lot has already been stipulated in this thread (not referring to what Podolyak was saying), and since it seems that I am more familiar with Ingenesi than you are, I assure you that you have missed the point.

I quote the paragraph in full:

"To sum it up -the amount of leveragehas no effect on the level of risk in trading. The risk level is influenced by the size of the positions the trader opens, and nothing else"(c ) TLP.

And it wasn't Podoliak "carrying", it was Podoliak writing. Everyone is rude on the forum - that's the forum, but everyone is rude in his own way. For exampleIngenesi - he realized that he wrote it wrong and started to be blatantly obtuse.

Дмитрий:

"The level of risk is influenced by the size of positions a trader opens and nothing else.

The risk in doing so is EXACTLY different, and according to his quote, the risk should be the same.

There are two risks - the risk of closing a position atStop Out and the risk of losing money.

1) The risk of losing money is independent of leverage - both risk the same amount.

2) The risk of closing a position atStop Out is greater for the one who has a) less money in his account b) small leverage.

I think you are arguing about different risks...

Andrey Miguzov:

There are two risks - the risk of closing a position atStop Out and the risk of losing money.

1) The risk of losing money does not depend on leverage - both risk the same amount.

2) The risk of closing a position atStop Out is greater for the one who has a) less money in his account b) small leverage.

I think you're arguing about different risks...

Not at all - we are arguing about the same thing.

We are arguing about the risk of Stop Out

Дмитрий:

I quote the paragraph in full:

"To summarise,leverage has no effect on the level of risk in trading. The level of risk is influenced by the size of positions the trader opens, and nothing else"(c ) TLP.

And it wasn't Podoliak "carrying", it was Podoliak writing. Everyone is rude on the forum - that's the forum, but everyone is rude in his own way. ButIngenesi realized he wrote it wrong and got outright stupid.

Podolyak has been bringing speculation, rudeness and insults "to the masses" (on the forum).

He seems to have infected you in the same way.

P./S.: So, at sounding by itclarification: not it, that is notSergeem Podolyak, and:Ingensi and you of conditions, 0.01 lot - this and is risky size of a position at 10$.

Дмитрий:

Not at all - we are arguing about the same thing.

We are arguing about the risk of Stop Out.

If so - then it makes more sense to take two identical accounts, but with different leverage (all conditions except leverage are the same) as an example. In the case of opening two identical (in lots) positions in both accounts: the lower the leverage - the greater the Stop Out risk.

Dina Paches:

Podoljak brought speculation, boorishness and insults to the masses, to the forum.

He seems to have infected you in the same way.

P./S.: So, at the conditions sounded by him and you, 0.01 lots - it is risky size of a position at 10$.

So it's not the size of the position that affects the level of risk, but the size of the open position in relation to the amount of equity?

Andrey Miguzov:

If so, it makes more sense to take two identical accounts, but with different leverage (all conditions except leverage are the same) as an example. In the case of opening two identical (in lots) positions in both accounts: the lower the leverage - the greater the Stop Out risk.

Are you sure about this?

Once again - two identical deposits, e.g. $100 each, open two identical positions simultaneously, e.g. SELL 0.01 lot EURUSD, on one account the available leverage is 1:100, and on the other 1:500 and their StopOut will come at DIFFERENT SELL VALUES?

ARE YOU SURE THEY WILL STOP OUT AT DIFFERENT DRAWDOWN LEVELS?