Even a monkey can win at forex :) - page 13

What indicators and charts one has to write sometimes, what ideas for a breakthrough into the future one can even call it not a craft, but a talented art... and you're a monkey - it's a shame... where is the act of co-creation... dancing with the market... anticipating all price movements on the chart...))

Абукар Рахимов:
Stanislav Aksenov:

About poker, not really true, the strongest few-ten, plus about several tens of thousands of people living off it (maybe even 100k), they don't do anything special, just select games, but the shop is closing down there already...

I think that those 5% (let's say they are, and their 5%, ok) wouldn't care at all what to call their activity, game or work, the main thing is the other.

So far, I see that earnings in forex can also be not insignificant (Taras as an example), so the industry allows, very well. In fact, it is a big power, a big consumer market.

And about home traders, I don't know many people who provide their families with pure trading, I guess 0,01%, maybe 0,001% or even less.

I agree that they absolutely do not care what others call it - but I am sure that they call their craft - work and not play:)

It's not interesting to just work. If money were the most important thing for me, I would do other businesses, I have successful experience. But I'm interested in developing algorithms for forex trading, and I get real pleasure out of it. And our life is just about finding ways to have fun.

But they come in all shapes and sizes, and the simplest ones are food, sex and substances. But programming is an intellectual pleasure, which is only for the benefit of the GM.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It's not interesting to work for nothing. If money were the most important thing for me, I would go into other businesses; I have had successful experience. But I am interested in developing algorithms for forex trading, I get pleasure out of it. And our life is just about finding ways to have fun.

But they come in all shapes and sizes, and the simplest ones are food, sex and substances. Programming is an intellectual pleasure which is only for the benefit of the GM.)

I agree, I also have fun with programming, otherwise I would not do it :-) Programming is directly related to making money :-)

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Yes, that's right! Any monkey can. I tested it myself.
A month isn't enough. Take six months. Then go back to the Stone Age.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It's not interesting to work for nothing. If money were the most important thing for me, I would go into other businesses; I have had successful experience. But I am interested in developing algorithms for forex trading, I get pleasure out of it. And our life is just about finding ways to have fun.

But they come in all shapes and sizes, and the simplest ones are food, sex and substances. And programming is an intellectual pleasure, which is only for the benefit of the GM.)

Forgot to add: What I want to teach is to move from implicit nonsense to explicit nonsense

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Button creation is not explained, it's very clear.
Nothing is clear here. At least indicate the source where the IsRunOnTester() function is described.

I haven't found anything on the mql5.com forum, only three branches where you give examples of using the function. But nothing for its work.
There is nothing on Youtube.
Nothing in mql4 manual either, although you wrote that it would work in MT4.

mashida:
Nothing is clear. At least indicate the source where the IsRunOnTester() function is described.

I haven't found anything on mql5.com forum, only three branches where you give examples of using the function. But nothing for its work.
There is nothing on Youtube.
Nothing in mql4 manual either, although you wrote that it would work in MT4.

It's my function, just thought the title would make it clear. I'm sorry.

// Возвращает true, если работает под тестером
bool IsRunOnTester()
{
    if(MQLInfoInteger(MQL_TESTER) || MQLInfoInteger(MQL_VISUAL_MODE) || MQLInfoInteger(MQL_OPTIMIZATION))
        return true;
    return false;    
}