Even a monkey can win at forex :) - page 11

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Yes, a big one. Such a mind may well be your strategy. You obviously can't abstract.))
)))) I'll see what mind... maybe it will fit in addition.

Alexander Ivanov:

Hi all!

The idea is to do the same experiment with a real monkey.

In the cage where the monkey is, you can put a remote control with two big buttons - for SELL and BUY. Fix it in the middle of the cage.

When the monkey walks around the cage, he will step on the buttons several times a day and trades will be opened on MT4.

If the strategy is already implemented in MM, with minimal risks - everyone will be happy with the trading. ))))

The idea itself is wonderful and as a researcher is very appealing. But there's a rationalisation suggestion here!
Near the buttons for the monkey, add a feedback in the form of two light bulbs, the red one lights up if the last trade was a loss, while the green one shows a profit.
At the same time to make a device that will roll a banana in the cell in case of profit and nothing in case of loss.
And such trading would probably become even more productive.

With such a memory, a monkey can remember all the candlestick patterns.

khorosh:

With a memory like that, a monkey can remember all the candlestick patterns.

Super video.

Probably a lot of people are going to buy a chimpanzee by now.

khorosh:

With a memory like that, a monkey can remember all the candle patterns.

My old mum loved it )) She is a former developer of all the major bridges in the USSR, still has a clear memory and is a great thinker. Scrolled through the video a few times, admitted the monkey's short-term memory is cooler.

I said, don't get upset, the monkey remembers the situation in the next minute-second so he doesn't get eaten. And what was there a year ago is not important to a survivor.

----------

Alexey Volchanskiy:

My old mum loved it )) She's a former developer of all the major bridges in the USSR, still has a clear memory and is a great thinker. Scrolled through the video a few times, admitted the monkey's short-term memory is cooler.

I said, don't get upset, the monkey needs to remember the situation in the next minute-second so he doesn't get eaten. And what was there a year ago is not important to a survivor.

----------

So, this is what you need for scalper forex trading!

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Great video.

Probably a lot of people are going to get a chimpanzee by now.

How much are monkeys?

Yuriy Zaytsev:
So this is what you need for scalper forex trading!

No, in scalping you have to analyse the TF sometimes up to D1, the decision is made based on a set of features.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
No, in scalping you have to analyse the TF sometimes up to D1, the decision is made based on a set of attributes.
:-) naturally - and on D1 there will already be another primate with a higher rating and he will have a pedal and SL

Yuriy Zaytsev:
:-) of course - and on D1 there will already be another primate with a higher rating and he will have a pedal and SL
It's easier to analyse on D1 as there are fewer bars there. So it is necessary to put a lower rated monkey there. And with a higher rating on the tick chart.)))

khorosh:
D1 is easier to analyse as there are fewer bars. So we should put a lower rated monkey there. And with a higher rating on the tick chart.)
Well, yes, and the general picture in general will help us to assess

Chief macroeconomics expert