Even a monkey can win at forex :) - page 10

Hi all!

The topic is a good one.

The point of the profit is that the father gave his son a strategy already "inside the MM". I.e. if the son trades a bit - the risk will not be big, moderate (it's mainly the lot size and closing conditions).

Many traders believe in beautiful indicators - channels, muvinings, etc..

and often hypnotise themselves into losses.

And your son, seeing the chart, simply follows the price, where the price moves,

and that's the highest possible probability that you'll make a profit.

And I think most losses depend not on strategies, but on the desire for quick profits. They want to make a quick buck without adhering to MM.

Theidea is to do such an experiment with a real monkey.

In the cage where the monkey is, we put a remote control with two big buttons for SELL and BUY. Attach it in the middle of the cage.

When the monkey walks around the cage, he will step on the buttons several times a day and trades will be opened on MT4.

If the strategy is already implemented in MM, with minimal risks - everyone will be happy with the trading. ))))

Alexander Ivanov:

without adhering to MM's precepts.

MM's precepts)) Bullshit. If you follow this advice, you'll get out, but slowly.

MM certainly need, but what they write in the books - complete nonsense. Imho, I do not insist. Everyone has his own head.

Nonsense is not nonsense, but if all traders would use MM, the number of profitable traders could increase from 5% to 30%.

If the strategy had a risk higher than the MM, (large lot + not moderate closing conditions), then

my son would have lost his account at some price reversal.

Alexander Ivanov:

nonsense not nonsense, but if all traders were to use MM, the number of profitable traders could increase from 5% to 30%.

It would drop to 2.5%. Regardless of the strategy. They will sell out even on a profitable one. Slowly, but surely.

TA and MM are religious teachings designed to regularly fill the pockets of their adherents.

MM is simple caution. It is not a strategy.

It is an inoculation against 'diseases' of frequent occurrence.

After all, a person getting vaccinated in hospital is already less sick.

That's what MM is.

You get the vaccination - you can be a little more confident.

Alexander Ivanov:

MM is simple caution. It is not a strategy.

It is written everywhere - greed and fear are destructive to a trader. Simple caution is just that, veiled fear.

... you then, .... only the cosmic mind can help you ..... )))

Alexander Ivanov:
... you then, .... only the cosmic mind can help you ..... )))
For you, perhaps, yes. Space Intelligence was an interesting purely applied problem, and by the way, has a very interesting application for trade.

I haven't met any such minds )) you seem to have a lot of experience ))))

Alexander Ivanov:
I haven't met any such minds )) you seem to have a lot of experience ))))
Yes, I do. Such a mind could well be your strategy. You obviously don't know how to abstract.)