Even a monkey can win at forex :) - page 5

Alexey Volchanskiy:
The point is one thing - if the server loses internet or electricity, you won't go into a deep slump ))) There is no other point.
Unfortunately, SL/TP - in 99% of TC's, are systematically important, not force majeure parameters.

fxsaber:
Unfortunately, SL/TP - in 99% of TCs - are systemic, not force majeure parameters.
I wrote this about myself, for me it's a force majeure. But I agree, 99% of traders believe in them. Hertchik is not on them )).

once wrote a program that generated a random number

I had a similar idea - entry from BALDA, the program was called "pushing buttons like a thousand wild Brazilian monkeys".

the stop and take was heavily proportioned, so what's interesting is that the algorithm was in the plus!

And the gist of the idea was to prove the principle of all good traders: CURRENT LOSS - HOLD PROFITS

Yuriy Zaytsev:

once wrote a program that generated a random number

I had a similar idea - entry from the BALDA, the program was called "We push the buttons like a thousand wild Brazilian monkeys".

Stop and take was of high proportions and interestingly enough the algorithm was winning!

And the idea was to prove the principle of all good traders: CURRENT LOSS - HOLD PROFITS

I am currently developing an algorithm for closing losing orders with compensation. I use random entries for tests.

Were the takes larger than the stops?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I am currently developing an algorithm for closing losing orders with compensation. I am using random entries for the tests.

Were the takes larger than the stops?

I don't remember the exact ratio but it was more than 1:10.

The algorithm showed that the wild monkey method is not the worst.

I don't have the code at hand, the code was in the unvalued area.

There were 3 moves on new hardware, about a dozen HD lying around separately, a couple of archived hard drives are generally in LINUX - CentOS, must install linux or a driver - to dig that would find - I'm lazy.

(By the way, can someone have experience with the driver for Windows 7 that would read LINUX drives? )

You have Alexei test more cool, there about 300 operations per month, this is an average of about 10 per day, this is a very decent amount - it is the hands in the tester?

By the way in the tester in the dynamics of a person perceives better, and if you do 2-3 passes - the memory catches the point where to enter - exit, where to hold the arrival.

Therefore it is better to use an algorithm with random number generation in RANDOMIZE mode.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Yes - the tees were much larger - the test period was a year or two - I don't remember the exact ratio but it was more than 1:10

You Alexei test more fun, there are about 300 operations for a month, this is an average of about 10 per day, this is a very decent amount - is it hands in the tester?

By the way, in the tester one perceives better in the dynamics, and if you do 2 or 3 passes the memory is catching points where to enter - exit, where to stop profit.

That's why it's better to use an algorithm with random number generation in RANDOMIZE mode.

There are 384 orders in 15 trading days, 25 per day. My son clicked this in 5 minutes at maximal speed in the tester. If I have done a manual trade I would have had 10 times more, because I cannot always hit it with a mouse.)

I have implemented random numbers in the tester and it opens and trawls orders according to quotes.

But it is only an amusing entertainment and not very serious.

The initial idea was to make the clients in the Market at least somehow be able to test trailing in the tester. However, it hasn't reached the Market yet...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Actually 384 trades in 15 trading days, 25 a day. My son clicked this in 5 minutes at maximum speed in the tester. He says if I had done a key trade it would be 10 times faster, because I cannot always hit it with a mouse, the speed is lower )).

I have implemented random numbers in the tester and it opens and trawls orders according to quotes.

But it is only an amusing entertainment and not very serious.

The initial idea was to make the clients in the Market at least somehow be able to test trailing in the tester. However, it hasn't reached the Market yet...

That's it - the goal is important, though sometimes it may give birth to a side idea.

Period1 Minute (M1) 2016.01.04 00:00 - 2016.12.30 21:59 (2016.12.01 - 2016.12.28)

I proceeded from this and just roughly counted ...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I don't remember the exact ratio but it was more than 1:10.

I don't have the code at hand, the code was in the unvalued area.

There were 3 transfers to new hardware, about a dozen HDs lying around separately, a couple of archives are generally in LINUX - CentOS format, need to install linux or a driver - to dig that would find - I'm lazy.

(By the way, can someone have experience with the driver for Windows 7 that would read LINUX drives? )

You have Alexei test more cool, there about 300 operations for a month, this is an average of about 10 per day, this is a very decent amount - it is the hands in the tester?

By the way in the tester in the dynamics of a person perceives better, and if you do 2-3 passes - the memory catches the point where to enter - exit, where to hold the gains.

Therefore it is better to use an algorithm with random number generation in RANDOMIZE mode.

If you use Total Commander, there is a plugin "DiskInternals Reader". Then you don't need to install unnecessary drivers or software.

Sergey Basov:

If you use Total Commander, there is a plug-in called "DiskInternals Reader". And then you don't need to install extra drivers or software.

oops - thanks... I'll try

Petr Baskakov:
I rent a monkey - pay with bananas
Stefan Stoyanov:

Respectable!

Don't mess with the head of a good monkey

I am ready to take lessons from a good, kind, smart, successful in trading monkeys, bad monkeys, even lucky, please do not disturb.

Also citrus settlements