Even a monkey can win at forex :) - page 3

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Stanislav, stop drinking, the New Year has already passed)) I clearly wrote in the first post -"The essence of the game is simple".

So make the title of the topic correct, so add that the easy monkey win refers to the game.

Otherwise the essence and the message is not clear.

There is nothing special in that graphic, just a lucky spiral of dispersion.

Share the secret, how did YOU get the buttons to trade in the tester?

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Share the secret, how did YOU get the buttons to trade in the tester?

No secrets,OnChartEvent does not work in the MT4 tester, so just poll the buttons

CButton *cbSell, *cbBuy;

void CheckButtons()
{
    if(cbSell.Pressed())
    {
        OpenOrderWithCheck2(Symbol(), OP_SELL, 0.1, Bid, 50, 0, 0, "", 1, 0, clrDeepSkyBlue);
        cbSell.Pressed(false);
    }    
    if(cbBuy.Pressed())
    {
        OpenOrderWithCheck2(Symbol(), OP_BUY, 0.1, Bid, 50, 0, 0, "", 1, 0, clrRed);
        cbBuy.Pressed(false);
    }
    ChartRedraw();
}

void OnTick()
{
    if(IsRunOnTester())
        CheckButtons();
    //...............................
}

Alexey Volchanskiy:

No secrets, OnChartEvent does not work in the MT4 tester, so just poll the buttons

Button creation is not explained, everything is clear here

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I don't need to explain how to create buttons, it's all clear here

I see. You buttons. :-) Thank you.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I see. You buttons. :-) Thank you.

Yes, the class from SB.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
We are pulling in the wrong direction. FOR the price, not FROM the price.
I do not understand the point. Suppose we have a BUY order, opened at 1.0. The price rises and becomes 1.00700. In the case of a Breakeven SL, SL==1.00600 for example, it will trail behind the price at a distance of 100 points. Where should the TP be?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I do not understand what you mean. Suppose we have a BUY order opened at 1.0. The price rises and becomes 1.00700. In the case of a Breakeven SL, SL==1.00600 as an example and it will trail behind the price at a distance of 100 pips. Where should the TP be?

Buy at 1.0, TP 1.5

Price goes down to 0.8, TP moves to 0.9

Price goes down to 0.7, TP moves to 0.8

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Buy at 1.0, TP 1.5

Price goes down to 0.8, TP moves to 0.9

Price goes down to 0.7, TP is moved to 0.8

The algorithm is clear now. It is only unclear why we should postpone the TP to the area of loss.

I am currently developing a model of getting out of drawdowns. I`m lying on my couch and working out the options in my head. No need to have a computer))

Stanislav Aksenov:

So make the title of the topic correct, so add that the easy monkey win refers to the game.

Otherwise the essence and the message is not clear.

There's nothing special about that graphic, just a lucky spiral of variance.

I hardly ever watch TV as I gave mine away to the underprivileged a long time ago. But I remember there was a Coke commercial, like, two guys with idiotic-excited faces shrieking, -drinking a can of Coke and hooking up with cool-as-girls!!! drink Coke!!!

Tell us, honestly, do you still believe in Father Christmas and the magic powers of Coca-Cola? ))

--------

ZS: It's not interesting to finish...