Problem with EA validation on the Market - page 4

Just a question, why do errors occur only on these pairs and these timeframes? On EURUSD 30 min everything goes fine? And on H1 everything falls down(((

Vladimir Zubov:
The idea is that they can emulate an abnormal situation, like TP=SL=1pp, i.e. they can put balance = 0 or negative lot values).
Does the emulation run so accurately that errors are still in the same place after 20 tests? )) Strange as a minimum...

Александр:

Just a question, why do errors occur only on these pairs and these timeframes? On EURUSD 30 min everything goes fine? And on H1 everything falls down(((

Maybe, they put not enough bars in the history, for example, they check for that too, if the indicator uses 100 bars and the history has only 10 of them.

Александр:
Does the emulation run so accurately that in 20 tests the errors are still in the same places? )) Weird at least...
The automatic validation was recently introduced, but I haven't seen a description of how to deal with it) One has to guess and do everything as correctly as possible.

Vladimir Zubov:
Automatic validation was recently introduced, but I haven't seen a description of how to deal with it) It remains to be guessed and to do everything as correctly as possible.
The question is, what data does the merchant change during the test? Deposit and lot? The market only changes the variables that are put in the settings, as I understand it? It just does the human simulation, doesn't it?

Александр:
The question is, what data does the merchant modify in the test? The deposit and the lot? Market only changes the variables that are put in the settings as I understand it? Just does human simulation, right?

I was told the other day:

Hello.

Products are tested for fault tolerance on a special server in different trading environments, on different trading instruments and timeframes. The test server is not accessible to Sellers and other users.

Как протестировать торгового робота перед покупкой
Как протестировать торгового робота перед покупкой
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Покупка торгового робота в MQL5 Маркете имеет одно большое преимущество перед всеми другими подобными предложениями - вы можете устроить комплексную проверку предлагаемой автоматической системы прямо в терминале MetaTrader 5. Каждый советник перед покупкой можно и нужно тщательно прогнать во всех неблагоприятных режимах во встроенном тестере торговых стратегий, чтобы получить о нем максимально полное представление.

On top of that, they are pushing you into conditions where you can get trading errors when working with the server.

Can validation not be performed if the Expert Advisor uses libraries locally on the computer ....MQL4\Libraries\ryedov.ex4 ?

And in case of validation, there is no validation, right?

Александр:
Can validation fail if EA uses libraries locally on computer ....MQL4\Libraries\ryedov.ex4 ?

Are they included in the code via ?

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/basis/preprosessor/include

Включение файлов (#include) - Препроцессор - Основы языка - Справочник MQL4
  • docs.mql4.com

Vladimir Zubov:

Are they included in the code via ?

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/basis/preprosessor/include

Yes