Problem with EA validation on the Market - page 2

Marat Sultanov:

"there are no trades" - if you translate the text of the error verbatim.

So, if there are no trades performed by the Expert Advisor, it is considered an error in the Expert Advisor's operation?

If so, it is strange at least, maybe the Expert Advisor is not designed for this symbol simply :)

You can not limit trading pairs programmatically, if the optimal pair is EURAUD, it should be reported in the product description, but it should be tested without errors on all pairs and metals, the trading result on non-optimal pairs is not important, the main thing that would not have errors. p.s. there are no restrictions on trading pairs in the EA (((.

Marat Sultanov:

"there are no trades" - if you translate the text of the error verbatim.

So, if there are no trades performed by the Expert Advisor, it is considered an error in the Expert Advisor's operation?

If so, it is strange at least, maybe the Expert Advisor is not designed for this symbol simply :)

I have not intended for these symbols and timeframes either. But it has to open something without errors in any case.

Vladimir Zubov:

Try putting the current spread rather than the 100 spread. Your validation does not open any order on any pair. You need to open several orders on at least one pair in the validator.

Last correction was tested on current spread. Same errors, same pairs and same timeframe. ((

Александр:
Last fix tested on the current spread. Errors are the same, exactly these pairs and this tf. ((
And another question, how did you want to put the product on the market if you didn't get seller status ? That is, you didn't send the documents confirming your identity ...

Vladimir Zubov:
And another question, how did you want to put the product on the market if you didn't get seller status? That is, you didn't send proof of your identity ...
I'm not a seller, I'm a programmer) This is my robot I wrote 1.5 years ago. A customer approached me with a problem with automatic validation.

Александр:
I am not a seller, I am a programmer) This is my robot I wrote it 1.5 years ago. A client came to me with a problem with automatic validation.

Are you sure there is no explicit symbol in the code and therefore other symbols are ignored?

Maybe there is a spread limit in the code, and at a spread of 100 it doesn't open trades?

Александр:
I'm not a salesman, I'm a programmer) This is my robot I wrote 1.5 years ago. A client approached me with a problem with automatic validation.
Is it working with arrays or analyzing candlesticks on history? If there is an enumeration of candlesticks in a loop or in an array, the robot is limited by history and finally leaves the array. Well, it is another variant. We should also check for such cases.

Vladimir Zubov:
Are you using array work or candlestick analysis on the history?
There is no array work and no analysis of candlesticks on history. Deals are opened from the market. No super analysis is applied. All problematic pairs pass in the tester without a single error in the log...

Александр:
There is no array work and no candlestick analysis on history either. Deals are opened from the market. No super analysis is applied. All problematic pairs pass in the tester without a single error in the log.
If we start it with 1$ , error 134 will appear in the tester?

OK, you write that you have to make deals anyway.

That doesn't make sense to me. What is the point of this?

Let's assume that the trading system is based on patterns for the EURUSD currency pair, it does not matter which ones and in what quantity. The important thing is that these patterns are often repeated during the history only by EURUSD. The probability that we will find a trading instrument in which these patterns cannot exist is very high (especially if we start selecting TFs, but I do not know if the robot does it).

The automaton runs on all random trading instruments (possibly + on random TFs) and, in the end, finds ones in which there are no trades, as no patterns have been detected.

There is no explicit trade restriction for trading instruments.

There is only a peculiarity of the trading system.

So, it turns out that we have to write a left trading system not related to the Expert Advisor's trading system just to pass the Market check?

It looks strange at least to me...