Test of an EA based on ticks - page 8

Alexey Volchanskiy:
  1. Some have 600 to 6,000.
  2. Terminal processing of what?
  3. That's the least of the delays.
  4. What do you mean, out of sync? Asc is there and the bead is not? :))
  5. ECN will help, and StopLevel == 0 is often found on standard ones. And we forgot about FreezeLevel, but it is rare even on cents.
  1. How does the terminal process what? - I meant the processing time of the tick by the Expert Advisor.
  2. What do you mean by non-synchronous? Is there an Ask but not a Bid? :)) - Ask can change and Bid can only change after a few ticks. In fact it's just the spread, but if you look at the price movement, the calculation may be different from the real result. For example if the average of Asc and Bid is used in the calculation, and it is less than the movement of Asc.
  3. ECN will help, and on standard ones StopLevel == 0 is often used. And FreezeLevel is forgotten, but it is rare now even on cent ones. - I have seen many times that even though it was behind StopLevel and FreezeLevel the broker did not modify it. Perhaps, it was because of the same delays that during the execution, the price was already in the range of stop or freeze level.

Sergey Genikhov:
Alexey Volchanskiy:
  1. Some have 600 to 6,000.
  2. Terminal processing of what?
  3. That's the least of the delays.
  4. What do you mean, out of sync? Asc is there and the bead is not? :))
  5. ECN will help, and StopLevel == 0 is often found on standard ones. And we forgot about FreezeLevel, but it is rare even on cents.
  1. How does the terminal process what? - I meant the processing time of the tick by the Expert Advisor.
  2. What do you mean it is not synchronous? Is there an Ask but not a Bid? :)) - Ask can change and Bid can only change after a few ticks. In fact it's just the spread, but if you look at the price movement, the calculation may be different from the real result. For example if the average of Asc and Bid is used in the calculation, and it is less than the movement of Asc.
  3. ECN will help, and on standard ones StopLevel == 0 is often used. And FreezeLevel is forgotten, but it is rare now even on cent ones. - I have seen many times that even though it was behind StopLevel and FreezeLevel the broker did not modify it. Probably it was because of delays in price that when I executed the order the price was in the range of stop or freeze level.

1. Does your EA handle a 100ms tick? My maths is pretty heavy, but within units on a not-new computer. Maybe optimise the code?

2. There is a fix. spread, and the floating one has it clear by the very name that it is floating ))

3) Once again, go to a normal ECN, there are no stopleaves, freesies and no requotes. But the spread is floating of course.