Test of an EA based on ticks - page 7

Renat Akhtyamov:
google ducas, i think it was there
the man is posting tests from mt5,and you recommend him to download the history in csv? and where to stick it,the originals?

Testing on metaquotes. Trawl is not working properly, disabled. SL=TP and the result is excellent. I say great without joking.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Testing on metaquotes.

It's better not to test on this TS - the trading conditions are disgusting.

Take Robo Demo or Fibo Real.

fxsaber:
This seems to be where the dog is buried
Can't trust the tester, unfortunately.

The SD said that they would think about making a "foolproof" so that the "History Quality" field would have an adequate value in the report.

In fact, the TS was misled by the tester as there is no protection. And history mismatch errors can now only be detected in the tester's log not without difficulty - a needle in a haystack.

Unfortunately, the Market States suffer from the same ailment.

ivanivan_11:
a man posts tests from mt5,and you recommend him to download the history in csv? and where to put it,the originals?
it looks like it's out of date, but you're right.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Testing on metaquotes. Trawl is not working properly, disabled. SL=TP and the result is excellent. I'm not kidding.

at last

the money will be safe, because your approach to testing is very serious.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Testing on metaquotes. Trawl is not working properly, disabled. SL=TP and the result is excellent. I say great without joking.

Graaaaal found ))

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
Why will it be different and what to do to make it not different ?
1. Broker execution delay of 200-300 ms
2. Delay in terminal processing from 100ms onwards
3.Delay due to Ping.
3. Asc and Bid movements are not synchronized.
4. If there is a TP or SL modification close to the current price the broker refuses to execute.

Renat Akhtyamov:
google duCas, I think it was there
I think ducas only have MT4 and then bridge through another DC. I had a conversation with support a year ago about why there were such floating execution delays on 4. They told me to rewrite the robot on Java - everything is fast there, but on MT4 there is a bridge and nothing can be guaranteed.

Sergey Genikhov:
1. Broker execution delay of 200-300 ms
2. Delay in terminal processing from 100ms onwards
3.Delay due to Ping.
3. Asc and Bid movements are not synchronized.
4. If there is a TP or SL modification close to the current price the broker refuses to execute.
  1. On some of them it is from 600 to 6000.
  2. Terminal processing what?
  3. This is the least of the delays.
  4. What do you mean out of sync? Is there an Ask but not a Bid? :))
  5. ECN will help, and on standard ones we often see StopLevel == 0. And we forgot about FreezeLevel, but it is rare even on cent.