Test of an EA based on ticks - page 6

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
I'm thinking of opening a cent account. Will the trading results then coincide with a normal account ?
Not a single trade all day on the demo.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
I'm thinking of opening a cent account. Will the trading results then be the same as in a normal account?
If you are thinking of opening a cent account, then the trading results will coincide with a normal account? ECN is better.

This seems to be the source of the problem.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

MetaEditor build 1490

fxsaber, 2016.12.06 16:08

The candlesticks do not match each other - in the tester they are fluffy. Moreover, the historical time of the tester and the terminal differ by an hour.

CopyTicks in terminal returns data as in tester - one hour difference. Therefore, the ticks do not correspond to the bars.

I cannot trust the tester, unfortunately.

fxsaber:
This seems to be where the dog is buried.
I can't trust the tester, unfortunately.

The fact that the time differs by an hour makes no difference, even by 10 hours.

The fact that the ticks don't match is certainly not good (although where do you see the ticks there), but it doesn't matter in principle.

I've said before that history doesn't matter.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I have already said that history is irrelevant.

You are using tick history. It unfortunately does not match the real tick history on this trading server.

Try opening a demo account with another broker and check.

fxsaber:

You are using a tick history. It unfortunately does not match the real tick history on this trading server.

Try opening a demo account with another broker and check.

OK.

fxsaber:
I think this is where the dog is buried.
Can't trust the tester, unfortunately.

Can you tell me which broker has a tick history in the tester? Not in Roboforex. Not in FxPro. Where to get it, who has it. I do not think that this is reliable, it may be interesting to test it on different levels.

But where to get it.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Can you tell me which broker has a ticking history in the tester?

Since autumn 2016, anyone.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Can you tell me which broker has a tick history in the tester? Roboforex does not. Not in FxPro. Where to get it, who has it. I have no doubts about its reliability, it is even interesting to test it on different levels.

I do not know where to get it.

google ducas, i think it was there.

Renat Akhtyamov:
google ducas, i think it was there.
They definitely have a credible story, I checked.