Arbitration Advisor - page 14

ivanivan_11:
I think, most likely, it will hang in a full lock, gradually slipping due to swaps into deeper losses.
we should use the gaps as an alternative, but then the trades will be small.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Yes, as an option to make a bigger gap, but then there will be few trades
Fewer, but better quality. It is probably better to take quality rather than quantity, and the output will be bigger.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

today this engineering marvel opened its first trades, locked in, but ended up in the red, let's see how it unlocks

Seems to be a mistake here. If (GBPUSD short + GBPCAD long) = USDCAD short, then USDCAD is sold twice.

ottenand:
There seems to be an error here. If (GBPUSD Short + GBPCAD Long) = USDCAD Short, then USDCAD is sold 2 times.

(GBPUSD Short + GBPCAD Long) != USDCAD Short

(GBPUSD short + GBPCAD long) = USDCAD long

ottenand:
There seems to be a mistake here. If (GBPUSD short + GBPCAD long) = USDCAD short, then USDCAD is sold out 2 times.
The synthetic here is gbpcad, it is sold and the pair is bought

The link to the paid product/signal has been removed. Do not break the rules, please.

Vladimir Karputov:
The link to the paid product/signal has been removed. Don't break the rules, please.
Sorry. I'll write it this way then. The link was monitoring a robot that trades two triangles, but apparently it's all about the very low spread at some Asian broker there. In that regard I wonder how it will be with the brokers that are common here.

ottenand:
Sorry. I'll put it this way then. The link was monitoring a robot that trades two triangles, but apparently it's all about a very low spread at some Asian broker. In this regard I wonder how it will be with the brokers that are widespread here.
You may contact me in person and i'd like to see what's up there.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

today this engineering marvel opened its first trades, locked in, but ended up in the red, let's see how it unlocks

I did the same thing in the beginning and then I realised I didn't need half a loco

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I'd like to see what's going on in there, if you don't mind.
No problem, I'll send it to you. There are two triangles with minimal load on depo, with addition on signal repetition, and output by return signal. There are several entries per day with a hold up to an hour. I get that from statistics and transaction history, but if you look at the prediction on the quality of copying this signal, all the listed brokers will predict poor reflection, lag, etc. Apparently the man is taking advantage of exceptional conditions that allow him to make the most of the momentum of this crossing of the spread with synthetic, and he picks up every entry.