Arbitration Advisor - page 10

ivanivan_11:

s.s. If your question about whether or not someone uses cointegration was idle, well, then we can stop there

Cooperate willingly, teach not.

I am sure that you, even in the minimum expressed, have been helpful.

So still, is there anyone with co-integration?

ivanivan_11:

i'm giving away my generosity to those who are forever banned from search)))) old bayan from hrenfx)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9356

So it hasn't worked for about 10 years, if you find a brokerage house with glitches you can still do it... but there are hardly any of them now. If you can build synthetics, the quote will be 1 in 1, I checked it. If you do not know the difference between the market and the real one, you cannot go back to the real one. That is why the shitfix demo was a big success, because the machine was quoting the same way for different characters.

In the past, any decent earnings were made on the bugs of the MT platform ) that is, brokers and traders had about equal conditions )) Unfortunately, I was just getting acquainted with the Forex market ... Over time the brokers got the upper hand, especially if the plugins are used )

More "before" green tales.

Heroix:
More green baubles about "before".
justify it. I have thoughts on how to make this thing profitable, but not like this :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
justify it. I have ideas how to make this thing profitable but not like this :)

It takes 10 minutes at most, it's all about the idea and by the way I agree with Heroix...

do it, who's stopping you.

Renat Akhtyamov:

It'll only take 10 minutes and I agree with Heroix...

do it, who's stopping you.

It's not 10 minutes, but I think so... it's not that I hadn't thought about it before, I just never got around to it

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Not by 10, of course, but I think so... It's not that I didn't think of it before, I just never got around to it.
I did it in 10 from scratch. What can I say - it's got a lot to do with it...

I wanted to record a public video, but somehow I failed, I contacted TC and showed him online trading with all the explanations, which I am happy about)

I have managed to earn good profit, also should take into account that I traded on Monday, and this is not the best day, there was nothing to pick pairs with.

The results are on the screenshot:

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I wanted to record a public video, but somehow I failed, I contacted TC and showed him online trading with all the explanations.)

I have managed to earn good profit, also should take into account that I traded on Monday, and this is not the best day, there was nothing to pick pairs with.

The results are on the screenshot:

It would be interesting to know about this strategy...

Also tried to arbitrage manually, but did not get a steady rise from the first run... Need to look for mistakes. Maybe I would see something in your method...

elibrarius:

It would be interesting to learn about this strategy...

I also tried to arbitrage manually, but it did not work out with the first go... I have to look for errors. Maybe I would see something in your method...

One of my first entries is on youtube, you can watch it there, the strategy has changed slightly.

The method is as simple as five kopecks, you only need two things: an analytical mind, and a couple of tools to work with.