Arbitration Advisor - page 8

Maxim Romanov:
Well, how else? Who would write anything worthwhile? Many people just don't understand and that's it. Others do not write, but just do, because first you have to explain to people what you are doing, then why, then to prove that you are not an idiot, then you can present an idea, after the presentation of which there will be people who will say that the whole 2 weeks have been working on this issue and there is nothing worthwhile. That's why it's either programming or flooding topics. There are a lot of working methods on the market and arbitrage is among them, but not everyone can make money.
Just like in any other business. And if you can't get a grocery shop to work (for example), it doesn't mean that all grocery shops are unprofitable).

Alexander Laur:

Arbitrage is when Bid > Ask.

During arbitrage, two differently directed orders are placed at the same time: one to buy, the other to sell. And it does not matter which order (Buy/Sell) will be an opening position, and which order will be a closing position, the result of trading operation will be the same. In other words, arbitrage trading does not depend on the direction in which you are trading, and it is trading without risk!

We all know and understand that the other side of the deal in Forex is LP (liquidity provider). So come to think of it, what kind of a LP in his right mind would give you his money so easily, without risk to you?

Can I give you an example of a forex bid>ask?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Can I give you an example of a forex broker with bid>ask?

Broker 1 bid = 1.0000

broker 2 ask = 0.9999

Evgeny Belyaev:

Broker 1 bid = 1.0000

broker 2 ask = 0.9999

I've seen this before. They will be the same, you just need to take into account the time of the quote. At the moment of opening an order (order execution), the price will level off and you'll lose twice the spread.

And if you want to be more sophisticated, you will receive requote and you will incur losses.

An alternative - high-frequency trading. If you do not know how to fix it, you may get a raise or a miss.

I must add: a quote may come in batches. I.e. one quote from one broker, and another from another.

In short, there are a lot of nuances.

Alexander Laur:

Arbitrage is when Bid > Ask.

... In other words, arbitrage trading does NOT depend on the direction of the trade, which means it is risk-free trading!

There is no such thing as risk-free trading.

Today I remembered an old working strategy of mine, I will record a video on it on Monday, it will be a long video, I will try to describe everything in detail.

The strategy is designed for those who are afraid of stops. The strategy will be applied in paired trading, making decisions on the levels, well, and look at the divergence of currency pairs for the selection of traded pairs. Profitability is not big, but if you sit near the monitor all the time, you can increase. From deposit 300 cuys, there is no sense otherwise. This is the only way to get the traded pipsips, not the intraday.

I must immediately say, to transfer the TS in the code will not work under any condition, only with my hands. After the record will be posted on YouTube, well, here is a link.

This topic confirms the thesis that a good programmer is not necessarily a good trader.) Some people's understanding of the market is close to zero, it seems that they haven't even read an introductory book about Forex, all they have is water :) That's why the programmer should program while the trader should trade. With very few exceptions :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
This topic confirms the thesis that a good programmer is not necessarily a good trader.) Some people's understanding of the market is close to zero, it seems that they haven't even read an introductory book about Forex, all they have is water :) That's why the programmer should program and the trader should trade, with very few exceptions :)
Exactly! It's like a writer and a translator. Without a good writer, there is no good book. Without a good translator, you cannot translate the book into other languages. But knowing 50+ foreign languages is not enough to write a good book. You have to interact, the algorithm developer has to spend time on discovering new patterns and creating theories, and the programmer has to implement them in code in parallel. It would be great to have a mathematician in the team, also a good one.

There are those here who both write for themselves and trade.

from my generosity to those who are permanently banned from the search)))) an old ban from hrenfx)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9356

Trade-Arbitrage
Trade-Arbitrage
  • votes: 28
  • getch
  • www.mql5.com
Несливающая система2 - использование неэффективности рынка (котирования) для 100%-го извлечения прибыли - арбитраж.