Abstract thinking - page 7

Alexey Burnakov:
И? So what? If the price is nothing?
The actions of buyers and sellers. There is nothing else.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
These are the counter flows in the narrow corridor. Something is known about them.

Alexey Burnakov:
These are the counter currents in the narrow corridor. Something is known about them.
IMHO, this hypothesis is redundant.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
IMHO, this hypothesis is redundant.
I wrote, an approximate physical model. physics is a powerful thing. Allows you to incorporate mathematics...

For example, the long memory of such processes is explored. And their generation. The shape of the distribution. And this all directly affects what we use - price. It directly affects it.

Alexey Burnakov:
I wrote, approximate physical model. physics is a powerful thing. Allows you to incorporate mathematics...

For example, the long memory of such processes is explored. And their generation. The shape of the distribution. And this all directly affects what we use - price. Directly affects it.
I know roughly what you mean. There's no memory there. It's a pure Wiener process - Brownian motion. With some restrictions, like economics.) Like a price corridor with rather conventional walls. Inside is pure Wiener.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Inside is pure Wiener.
Inside your head is pure Wiener ))

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Yuriy Asaulenko:
I roughly understood what you mean. There is no memory there. It is a purely Wiener process - Brownian motion. With certain restrictions, such as economy has not been canceled.) Like a price corridor with soft walls. It's pure Wiener inside.
Combinator:
Your head is pure Wiener ))

Exactly... A total winer.

He sits on contradictions and contradictions drive him.

ZS. No one would ever create an economy where prices would be random, it would mean a total collapse of such an economy in an instant. Prices move, but not at the will of buyers and sellers, no matter how much they want them to, for example they will never be able to drop the price to 0, or increase it by 1000 times - the current economic model itself will not allow it.

ABSTRACT,abstract notion, theoretical generalization of experience; an attribute or property viewed in isolation, out of connection with the subject, i.e. - in projection ... in general ... is it possible to say ... about what I understand ... but it would be rubbish. I, at present, can only bite into a small slice of a big pie called the market.And it is not because I am weak, but because the subject is immense. Analysis.abstraction ................. eventually "I know that I know nothing" ......... pyramid? ....... clockwork? .......... it is a system, and there is no system in the market, the dollar jumps in China, so the market abstraction is a snake biting its tail...

Deduction and Induction are different thinking techniques. In the first case, facts are operated in the second "idea sending" (supposition is put forward, on the basis of which a model of something is created).

If abstract thinking is "looking from outside" but "an image" (of something) is in the basis, i.e. a fact, so it is a kind of deduction (abstraction).

"Consciousness as the moon" is one of the techniques - the meaning of understanding is that the moon illuminates all objects and nothing falls out of its field of vision.

Комбинатор:
You've got a pure winer in your head ))
Good point...