Rent a robot for rebates - page 5

Server Muradasilov:
1 standard lot = 100 lots for Cent accounts. To work $1 bonus must work 100 lots on the cent, so calculate what you get by 0.01 lots. And of course rent for hosting, etc. .................
He is not going to work with his hands))) What difference does it make to a robot whether it takes 1 lot at a time or 100 times * 0.01. But the risk of 1 lot*1 is much greater.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
It's not like he's going to work with his hands.) What difference does it make to the robot if it works 1 lot at a time or 100 times * 0.01. But the risk of 1 lot*1 is much greater.
We had a polemic a year ago - you said your robot makes a thousand trades a day (if I'm not mistaken, I can dig around and find that polemic), you promised to show it in practice, but unfortunately it's still there))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
It's not like he's going to work with his hands.) What difference does it make to the robot if it works 1 lot at a time or 100 times * 0.01. But the risk of 1 lot*1 is much greater.
It doesn't matter how it works

Server Muradasilov:
Our robot is making a thousand trades a day (if I'm not mistaken, I can dig around and find that argument), you promised to show it in practice, but unfortunately it is still there)).
Oops, when a guy feels he is in the wrong, he goes straight to the personalities ))))) At the moment I have about 60 trades in 2-3 hours a day, that's the number. Just working for profit, not rebate. I can make 1000, no problem, but no need.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Oops, when a person feels they are wrong, they go straight to personalities ))))) Currently about 60 trades in 2-3 hours of work a day, that amount. Just working for profit, not rebate. I can make 1000, no problem, but I don't need to.
I do not feel anything :). I don't feel anything :), a year ago I wrote you that I can't make such a number of trades a day with profit. And you tell me that I can do 1000, no problem, but I don't need it. ;)

Server Muradasilov:
I don't feel anything :) I told you a year ago I couldn't make so many profitable deals a day and you told me, "I can make 1,000 deals too, no problem, but I don't need it. ;)

All with profit of course not, I could say that only when I was drunk and I doubt it )) On Friday out of about 60 I was in the red, the SL was closed. So, with 1000 will be 15-20 pieces in minus.

Here is the log of Friday the 11th, if you are interested, I traded a little bit that week. I'm just not interested in playing around, no customers here, no sponsors, just chatting.)

Files:
nov11.ZIP  10 kb

Alexey Volchanskiy:

All with profit of course not, I could say that only when I was drunk and I doubt it )) On Friday out of about 60 I was in the red, the SL was closed. So, with 1000 will be 15-20 pieces in minus.

Here are the logs for Friday the 11th, if you are interested, I traded a little bit that week. I'm just not interested in playing around, no customers here, no sponsors, just chatting at the bar)).

I don't have any sponsors, just chitchatting. And you think your system will give buy and sell signals + close 1000 orders a day, so that you get zero points for bonus money if it gave you only 60 deals that day - so you won't lose 15-20 deals)))). And you try.

I wrote above, it makes sense to earn 1.0 lots, not less.

I added -EURUSD may stay in a narrow band for weeks, not even every day the price moves back and forth in pips, allowing ten trades, and we are talking about thousands of trades.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Here are the logs for Friday the 11th, if you are interested, I traded a little bit that week. I'm just not interested in playing around, no customers here, no sponsors, just chatting at the lounge.)

No buyers, no sponsors. No mention of the price, timing, yield, etc. If just rebate, it's not interesting, if it will give some profits, then you can think, but then again, the profitability must be confirmed not by words, and the state. Right now it's beautiful, but in one day, and as I understand - manual intervention.

Server Muradasilov:

Do you think your system can give buy signals, sell signals + close deals of 1000 orders a day, so that at least for zeros to earn bonuses? If it gave you only 60 deals that day - so there will be no 15-20 deals in deficit)))) . And you try.

I wrote above, it makes sense to earn, if you get 1.0 lot, and not less.

This system wasn't set up for rebates, I'm telling you again. It was set up for profit. Well, you enter as you want, even on all the tomatoes))) I'll do it my way.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

This system was not set up for rebates, once again. It was set up for profit. OK, you go in however you want, even if it's all tomatoes )) I'll do it my way.

EURUSD may stay in a narrow band for weeks, the price moves back and forth in pips every day, and we're talking about thousands of trades.