Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 189

Ivan Butko:
Can you please tell me how to connect the Statemnt charts? To display a chart for multicurrency trading. I've seen it somewhere for a long time, but I can't find it.

QuantAnalyzer

Making a custom indicator. It is placed on one graph and analyses the graphical objects of neighbouring open graphs to get their properties. Question how to get the names of graphical objects of neighbouring charts ? We look for ChartNext(). Get the number of objects on the chart ObjectsTotal(currChart,0). How to get the names of allcurrChart graphical objects in the loop, if ObjectName() works only with the graph objects, where the indicator that handles graph objects of other charts is attached, i.e. it doesn't read neighboring ones?
Переход на новые рельсы: пользовательские индикаторы в MQL5
Переход на новые рельсы: пользовательские индикаторы в MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
Наконец мы получили возможность попробовать в работе новый торговый терминал - MetaTrader 5. Вне сомнения, продукт заслуживает внимания и имеет множество новых возможностей по сравнению со своим предшественником. Важными преимуществами этой платформы среди прочих являются: Существенно доработанный язык, позволяющий теперь программировать...

The question has been solved. I did not know that MQL4 now supports functions from MQL5. The MQL4 Reference contains only this: https://docs.mql4.com/ru/objects/objectname But it turns out that the compiler can normally process this: https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/objects/objectname
ObjectName - Графические объекты - Справочник MQL4
ObjectName - Графические объекты - Справочник MQL4
  • docs.mql4.com
//| Script program start function                                    |

Nauris Zukas:

QuantAnalyzer

Thank you very much!

Hi all, can you please help me set upnotifications via gmaiThank you in advance!!!
Документация по MQL5: Сетевые функции / SendNotification
Документация по MQL5: Сетевые функции / SendNotification
  • www.mql5.com
true при успешной отправке уведомления из терминала,  в случае неудачи возвращает false. При проверке после неудачной отправки уведомления GetLastError() может выдать одну из следующих ошибок: Для функции SendNotification() установлены жесткие...

Hi, could you please tell me

Why is there a SPX500 on the mobile version of mt4 and not on desktops?

Thank you

Hello all need help, there is an MQ4 Expert Advisor which code and where to sprite that when you install it displayed a pattern of the background?

Hello.

I have a question about MetaTrader 4 vulnerabilities. I have heard that there are a lot of backdoors that allow the broker to influence the software on the user's computer. I want to learn as much as possible.

In addition, I want to know why every broker offers its own version of the program, which is installed in a separate folder and has its own name? Where can I download MetaTrader 4 by itself, not from any broker, like the android application?

I have the following problems myself: when I have started to completely calculate all the available history, I have started to have problems with it. How can I have problems with the history, it is stored on my hard drive unchanged, isn't it? But suddenly, in a fully loaded history (I created it specifically for each of 70 symbols on all timeframes), there are huge gaps in time (weeks, months); suddenly, a period of a couple of days ago on 15M (and a couple of other timeframes, it seems) has all prices multiplied by 10 (which stretches the chart 10 times); suddenly, in the middle of history for one instrument a piece of history for another instrument appears; USDRUB history is completely updated: bars became much shorter, jagged in some way, it wasn't like that before. And so on. For example, gold is now between all of them together with euro and all of them together with pound, while it used to be in the very end (but it is not exact).

I have just arrived, but my indicator is out of order and does not load at least for a couple of instruments. It turned out, the quotes on the monthly chart are absent (the indicator calculates all timeframes at once). In five minutes it appeared.

I just wonder, if not to build conspiracy theories, what could be the logic of deleting and replacing the history on my computer? How can it be remedied, how does it happen, how can it be prevented.

A few examples:

Files:
4shj_1.png  78 kb
1iim_2.png  76 kb
cpzx_3.png  65 kb
wq5a_4.png  64 kb

Mikhail Sobolev:

Hello.

I have a question about MetaTrader 4 vulnerabilities...

Yes and here you have it too. I regulated a post - suddenly a link to some article on MQL5 was inserted. I updated it again - all its images have disappeared. What is going on...

Hi. Can I install an EA without an mql4 file if I only have the ex file of the EA?