Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 166

Andrey Sokolov:

How do they draw arrows without graphic objects?

Added a footnote to a previous comment - re-read it.

It draws like this, and it's not a graphical object:

PlotIndexSetInteger(0,PLOT_ARROW,217);
   PlotIndexSetInteger(1,PLOT_ARROW,218);

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Draws something like this, and it is not a graphical object:

Is it possible to get a value from a drawn one in that case?

reread.

I have reread it, it doesn't look like that, in absence of parameters b0 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "BiforexV1", 0, 1); Print(b0); no errors are written on each tick, but there is no result either.

Andrey Sokolov:

Is it possible to get the value from the drawn one in that case?

reread.

Reread, it doesn't look like that, in absence of parameters b0 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "BiforexV1", 0, 1); Print(b0); no errors on every tick, but no result.

I can't say anything more, maybe someone else will tell me.

Andrey Sokolov:

Is it possible to get the value from the drawn one in that case?

reread.

I re-read it, it doesn't look like that, in absence of parameters b0 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "BiforexV1", 0, 1); Print(b0); no errors on every tick, but no result.

So you have a critical error in the BiforexV1 USDCHF, H1 indicator: outside the array in the file BiforexV1.mq4, line 213, cursor position 19.

The indicator stops working in this case.

Artyom Trishkin:

So you have a critical error in the indicator BiforexV1 USDCHF, H1: Out of array in the file BiforexV1.mq4, line 213, cursor position 19.

The indicator stops working.

I understand that if you specify the input parameters iniCustom(...), there is no error, but another problem appears

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I understand that if you specify input parameters iniCustom(...), there is no error, but another problem arises

Does the programmer get out of the array when using the default parameters? Well, there is an error in that case, too.

Artyom Trishkin:

So, you have a critical error in the indicator BiforexV1 USDCHF, H1: array overrun in the file BiforexV1.mq4, line 213, cursor position 19.

The indicator stops working in this case.

And how can there be an overrun in the file BiforexV1.mq4 if there is no source code?

Nikolay Khrushchev:

It's most likely looped without checking for interruptions. has this ever happened to this EA before?

not observed before... no source code...paid thing (

Good day to you all!
Question for programmers .
Please advise!
Some brokers do not allow me to open an order with a take profit price and stop loss price.

Just onefunction OrderSend().

Rather, the OrderSend() will open an order, but the stop and profit price will be absent in this order.

This order must be modified on subsequent lines of code using OrderModify() and add stop and profit to the order.

So the question is, who and how handles or insures a case in the function of buying or selling
when, for example, OrderSend() worked but OrderModify() didn't work for some reason and the
there is an open order without a stop or profit?

How would I insure against such an event and/or how would I handle it?
Please advise.
If you do not know how to use Astrakhan, please do not use Astrakhan's code.

time, but I can't find any information on it.

I believe the Breakeven function has a certain insurance, but only if the price has gone in the red.

If the price turned to the loss, but there is no stop loss?

Thanks in advance for the answer!

Northwest:

How to take out insurance

You haven't specified what kind of "insurance" you need.