Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 150

Vitaly Muzichenko:

OK, I won't answer any more clowns.

P.S. Do you really think that if your MT4 sent your supercomputer data to an MQ company that the CEO will sneak in through your window at night and steal it for profit?

Please go to a dating website forum if you don't have anyone to chat to.

Alexandr Saprykin:
Two options. 1 in your terminal connect to the server metakvotes demo and terminal download updates (build) .
2. download and install the terminal again, download directly from this site (link at the bottom of the site).
Pys.ss. oh you probably have mt4? I will use only the first option.

I am sorry. Metakvotes demo is that in the tab webterminal on this site?

Basik72 Байсалов:

Excuse me. Is the metakvotes demo the one in the webterminal tab on this website?

Do you have the terminal installed on your computer or are you using a web terminal?

Basik72 Байсалов:

Thanks for the reply. What is the methaquotes demo? Is it the one in the Webterminal tab? Or where?

It's something like this:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/23583#comment_855458

Ответы новичкам в картинках
Ответы новичкам в картинках
  • www.mql5.com
В этой теме будут ответы в картинках. Размер рисунка 640*480...

IJoy:

As far as I know, everything is transmitted: CPU type, RAM, what kind of windscreen, etc.

How do you know?
There is no way. For example, the configuration data is needed to link a purchased product in the market to a specific computer. And so on.

Alexandr Saprykin:
How do you know?
You can't. Configuration data, for example, is needed to link a purchased product in the marketplace to a specific computer. etc.
All this information is displayed in the terminal's logbook and therefore transmitted to the broker's server - that's my conclusion. Or am I wrong?

IJoy:
All this information is displayed in the terminal log and hence it is transmitted to the broker's server. Or am I wrong?
The terminal checks the computer configuration for itself and not for the broker. Because there is a certain minimum at which it will work. The broker does not care how much RAM you have.
To give you an example: the same computer configuration check occurs when you run a modern game. If it is below the minimum, it tells you so and says "I either won't work on such a weak computer or I'll be lagging".
Your PC configuration is used when you shop on the market. If you have purchased an indicator or Expert Advisor in the Market, their activation is tied to the specific hardware and operating system.

Alexandr Saprykin:
The terminal checks the computer configuration for itself, not for the broker. Because there is a certain minimum at which it will work. The broker does not care how much RAM you have.
To give you an example: the same computer configuration check occurs when you run a modern game. If it is below the minimum, it tells you so and says "I either won't work on such a weak computer or I will be lagging".
Your PC configuration is used when you shop on the market. If you have bought an indicator or Expert Advisor from the market, their activation is tied to the specific hardware and operating system.
In other words, if I downloaded the terminal from the broker's website, it does not transmit this information?

IJoy:
So if I downloaded the terminal from the broker's website, it does not transmit this information?
I don't remember that the developers gave a 100 percent answer. But somewhere on the forum there were already discussions on this topic that no, it does not. If you doubt the terminal downloaded from your broker, you can download it from this site. If you have any doubts about the terminal downloaded from the broker, you may download it from the given site. The terminal downloaded from any broker, you can connect to the servers of any other broker. But this does not mean that connecting to another broker's server the terminal will pass some information about your computer to the broker from where you downloaded the terminal.

Alexandr Saprykin:
I don't remember the developers giving a 100% answer to this. But somewhere on the forum there were already discussions on this topic that no, it doesn't. If you doubt the terminal downloaded from your broker, you can download it from this site. If you have any doubts about the terminal downloaded from any broker, you may download it from the given site. The terminal downloaded from any broker, you can connect to the servers of any other broker. But this does not mean that connecting to another broker's server the terminal will transfer some information about your computer to the broker from where you downloaded the terminal.
Thank you for the detailed explanation.