Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 149

Do you need to connect access to third party exchanges, is mt4 or mt5 suitable for this?

My question is this! I can't connect my MQL5 account on IC Market platform. After a short correspondence with technical support, I was told to update some bild. I still do not understand how to do it, but later Service Desk has disappeared. What should I do? How do I update Bild?

Basik72 Байсалов:
My question is this! I cannot connect my MQL5 account on the IC Market. After a short correspondence with technical support, I was told to update some kind of bild. I still do not understand how to do it, but later Service Desk has disappeared. What should I do? How do I update Bild?
Two options. 1 in your terminal connect to the metacvotes demo server and the terminal will download the updates (build) .
2. download and install the terminal again, download directly from this site (link at the bottom of the site).
Pys.ss. oh you probably have mt4? If so, then only the first option!

Hi all, I'm not sure who to ask: Is there any way to prevent my computer data from being sent via MT4?

IJoy:
Good morning all! I don't know who to ask: is there any way to prevent my computer's data from being sent via MT4?

You can, unplug the internet cable from your system, or better still, the network card, then everything will be fine, and you will sleep well - your paranoia will go away :)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You can do this by pulling the internet cable from your system, or better still the network card, then you'll be fine, and you'll sleep well - your paranoia will go away :)

Please don't write clowns. Thank you.

IJoy:
A big plea to the clowns not to write. Thank you.

OK, I won't answer any more clowns.

P.S. Do you really think that if your MT4 sent your supercomputer data to MQ, the CEO will sneak in through your window at night and steal it for profit?

IJoy:
Hi all, I don't know who to ask: Is there any way to prevent my computer data from being sent via MT4?
What kind of data?

Alexandr Saprykin:
What kind of data?

As far as I know, everything is transmitted: CPU type, RAM, what type of Windows, etc.

Alexandr Saprykin:
Two options. 1 in your terminal to connect to the server metakvotes demo and the terminal will download updates (build) .
2. download and install the terminal again, download directly from this site (link at the bottom of the site).
P.S. Oh you probably have mt4? You should use the first option.

Thank you for the reply. What is mtvotes demo? Is it that in webterminal tab? Or where?