Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 95

MisterBond: Hello! Can you tell me why I can't download free EAs and indicators? It says "Do I have a terminal?" I pressed YES - and that's the end of it, no download. ??

Check in the navigator in Expert Advisors and indicators if folders market appeared . Maybe you have installed the terminal many times and the result is different. In which folder do you look? Have you tried to use /portable key?

Can MT4 work with timeframes older than Monthly? I have not managed to solve the problem neither with the standard PeriodConverter script, nor with the analogues found on the net.

How do I round up the price? Let's say the price is 1.23561 and I need to do 1.23000.

Where can I find an EA that limits the number of open trades by another EA?

alexeirozhnyow:

Where can I find an EA that limits the number of open trades by another EA?

I'm not an expert, but I think it's easier to write it in the EA itself

Baruandreas:   I am not an expert, but I think it is easier to write it in the EA itself

If the EA is in the form of an EX4 file - without the source code, it is difficult. We need to make another EA using API to forbid EAs to trade

Baruandreas: How do I round the price? Let's say the price is 1.23561 and I need to do 1.23000.

Use one of the functions: NormalizeDouble(), round(), floor() - round to zero. example: price=1.23561; Round=round(price*100)/100

Hi all! I am still very green in forex, but I plan to start with trading signals. I am going to start trading signals now. Please don't fuck with me if such questions already existed in some threads, I couldn't find them.

Question: The developer says that for normal trading the deposit should be $10000 and the leverage should be 1:400, which is discouraging because a beginner does not have such amount. Will it be correct to open cent account for $100, i.e. 10000 cents, with the same leverage and to subscribe for signals?

I am grateful in advance, I will be glad to hear from you.

Please advise, I have an EA and I've been testing it at work on a normal computer, windows hp. Everything works fine and so on.

I come home, at home laptops macbook, and absolutely with the same parameters on the same tool with the same timeframe shows a completely different result in the tester, any suggestions or ideas why so?

yernar_mamyrov:

Hi all! I am still very green in forex, but I plan to start with trading signals. I am going to start trading signals now. Please don't fuck with me if such questions already existed in some threads, I couldn't find them.

Question: The developer says that for normal trading the deposit should be $10000 and the leverage should be 1:400, which is discouraging because a beginner does not have such amount. Will it be correct to open cent account for $100, i.e. 10000 cents, with the same leverage and to subscribe for signals?

I am grateful in advance and would be happy to receive answers.

You have the right, you can open a cent account. The only problem is that the subscription to the signal will cost more than the profit made on it, which is not economically profitable.