Tester supporting MG4 scripts and advisors - page 8

Vinin:
I would like to have a look at

My first OOP creation was the only OOP-indicator in MQL-nature. I was very green, so it came out rather clumsy. But it's obviously better than without OOP.

And here you can see a beauty of a simple OOP code. Or here.

lob32371:

My first OOP creation was a unique MQL-type OOP-indicator. I was very green, so it came out rather clumsy. But it's obviously better than without OOP.

It is difficult to view it. Only the last link with indicator byTheXpert is available

Well, the indicator is given in full. Briefly, on OOP and multi-currency.

RickD:
The merit of MetaTrader5 is that it has raised MQL4 to the same level as MQL5. But the principle of combining orders into one position is a pain in the ass. Its EAs are inconvenient to write and inconvenient to trade.

The whole world is comfortable and you are not. :)

You should not compare the "toy" MT4 (which was essentially designed for working in the brokerage company's sandbox) with terminals intended for working in normal conditions.

Interesting:

The whole world is comfortable and you are not. :)

If that logic worked, we'd all be primitive.

lob32371:

My first OOP creation - the only OOP-indicator in MQL-nature. I was very green, so it came out rather clumsy. But it's obviously better than without OOP.

Why have you deleted my humble links? Did I break something again?

lob32371:
Why were my humble links rubbed out? Did I do something wrong again?
You put rubbish instead of links and didn't even look where they were pointing.

lob32371:
If that logic worked, we would all be primitive.

1. so what's the problem? Learn OOP + API and create the "perfect trading platform". However, it should be noted that by trying to create something more "perfect" we risk creating something strongly resembling MT in 10 years.

2. At the same time, we hold seminars all over the world and explain to all traders who trade on exchanges that this is a "shill" and they have not traded correctly for decades.

Interesting:

1. so what's the problem? Learn OOP + API and create the "perfect trading platform". However, it should be noted that by trying to create something more "perfect" we risk creating something strongly resembling MT in 10 years.

2. At the same time, we hold seminars all over the world and explain to all traders who trade on exchanges that this is a "shill" and that they have been trading in the wrong way for decades.

You don't get it then. You shouldn't lie when you say that MT5 is more marketable than MT4. Especially not to lie that MT4 is just a toy, since there is no netting. Dukascopy-platform where there are multi-directional positions is also a toy? In short, if you don't know/understand the subject, at least don't lie!

Renat:
You put rubbish instead of links and didn't even look where they were pointing.
The anonymiser screwed up... Re-inserted the links, now they're correct. Thank you.