Making money on forex is impossible - page 40

simpleton:
That's another question. Because there was a dogma going around that you can't do without a stop, and who says you can - haven't seen minute candles at 2.5 figures and so on...
Yes, you can, you can. 95% do so.

Prival:

All that is exactly Renko. But from my point of view, there is a slightly better algorithm. It's all about the nuances of building a new brick. You programmers think through how you will program the appearance of a new brick in the following situation.

A tick has passed that belongs to a new brick, it (the brick) started to draw ..... and the price went back by one tick.... what should I do? the tick is already outside this new brick.... draw a new brick (but then that brick will not be full, will not be so nice and smooth, there is one tick and that's it) ?

Many have implemented it in the following way ( from my point of view not correct) the last brick can redraw .... I do not like neither charts nor indicators that make you re-draw.

This is one of the reasons why all is fine on history, but real trade is not so tasty. But there are algorithms to build these bricks more "correct", bricks do not overdraw.

I think the plotting or calculation of the last brick is done with a countdown.

For me, the result from the renko kaga is the same as the MA.

There's not much chocolate.)

ULAD:

I think the plotting or calculation of the last brick is done with a countdown.

For me, the result from the rennco-cage is like that of the MA.

Not enough chocolate))

Renco is good for clarity. But the output is still absent, and very bad - the essence of forex is lost. I.e. if you can make profit with a usual price chart, then this one strongly sideways, that no one will ever reach a correct price movement forecast with it.

If the goal is to make fun of the price chart, it would be better to form equal in distance time intervals on the time scale, because due to missing of some part of quotations at certain moments of time, visualization is not that good, at least on one-minute charts.

_new-rena:

However, there is still no output, and what is very bad is that the essence of forex is lost. I.e. if you can make money on a regular price chart, this one is so much sideways, that no one will ever get to a correct prediction of price movement using it.

If the goal is to make fun of the price chart, it would be better to make equal time intervals on the time scale, because due to skipping of some part of quotations at certain moments of time, visualization is not that good, at least on one-minute charts.

I don't agree, as you say there is an output. For example, we don't have this mythical flat on this chart. Only the trend ))

Prival:

I don't agree, there is an output as you say. For example, we don't have this mythical flat on this chart. Only the trend ))

the number of red/green bricks:

2,3,10,2,5,14,2 - no such thing?

I really like to end any programme development in the following way, i.e. bottom line: close/open orders only on signal (instantaneous, no filters) and remove all filters on profit...

Bricks will not fail, no?

_new-rena:

the number of red/green bricks:

2,3,10,2,5,14,2 - no such thing?

I really like to end the development of any program in the following way, i.e. bottom line: close/open orders only on signal (instantaneous, no filters) and remove all filters on profit...

Bricks won't fail, no?

Bricks are not bricks. It all depends on the rules of its construction. And what do you consider the word fail.... I think this dumb iron won't let you down, it'll do exactly what you programmed it to do ))))

Prival:
a brick, there is no such thing as a brick. It all depends on the rules of its construction. And what do you consider to be the word let down.... i think this bad boy will not let you down, it will faithfully execute everything you programmed ))))

I don't think you don't understand what I mean.

simpler - what's the profit factor?

exactly today, i finished my search for a system, so i'm keeping the conversation going for the sake of keeping it going.

The profit factor will not exceed 2 and the annual income will be less than 500%. I personally am interested in 50-100% a day.

_new-rena:

I don't think you don't understand what I mean.

simpler - what's the profit factor?

exactly today, I finished my search for a system, so I'm keeping the conversation going for the sake of keeping it going.

Renco can easily be replaced by a pitch grid, so you don't have to get wise. the profit factor won't exceed 2, and the annual return is less than 500%. personally, i'm interested in 50-100% per day.

and how's that going?

_new-rena:

Renco can easily be replaced by a pitch grid, so you don't have to be too fussy. the profit factor will not exceed 2.

It doesn't work. Thehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8684 grid has been around for a long time. Its purpose is different. I got a kick out of being able to build a non redrawing brick. In the standard renko, the last brick can change colour. I don't. A side effect of such construction (not the main one), but also interesting, is that you know the colour of a candle at the moment of its opening.

evillive:

and how's that going?

That must be it. That's one month's progress. )))